I WOULDN'T CARE IF..

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

I WOULDN'T CARE IF..

Postby Nathan on 14 Jun 2007, 17:04

I wouldn't care if Dolph directed ALL of his movies from now on - every single last one. I wouldn't care a bit - he knows what he is doing and I hope he delivers a superbly directed film with Missionary Man. :lol:
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby dolphage on 15 Jun 2007, 17:04

I heard that!
The "Dolpharoo" (as I call him) is an awesome director. The restaints that come with a very limited budget and time frame are not easy to overcome but he has turned his first attempts at directing in the low budget world into slick, polished and classy action movies (while STARRING in them!). He outshines, pretty much, all the bums that have directed him throughout the late nineties.
And he´s just getting started!

BTW, I like how you wrote the topic for this thread in all caps. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU´RE TOTALLY PISSED OFF WHILE WRITING IT!!!!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Nathan on 15 Jun 2007, 19:02

Yeah I always do that to attract attention and make a point so people read the post - I agree with what you said. :lol:
Nathan
Regular

Postby dolphage on 15 Jun 2007, 19:10

Yeah I always do that to attract attention and make a point so people read the post

That´s genious! Or should I say: THAT`S GENIOUS!!!
I agree with what you said.

So do I (agree with myself)
And I also agree with:
Laughing

Laughing is awesome. It´s more fun to have fun than to not have fun even when you´re on the fan forum of the world´s most insanely amazing actor/director. Laughing rocks! And so do Dolph´s directorial skills!

Edit : corrected my kindergarten-level spelling
dolphage
Regular

Postby Nathan on 15 Jun 2007, 19:25

Hahahaha! I know sometimes ppl on these forums are slightly too serious and over protective of their idol - but so am I as Dolph is underrated. So I always add on the laughing smilie to keep the peace! :lol:
Nathan
Regular

Postby dolphage on 15 Jun 2007, 20:08

Hahahaha! I know sometimes ppl on these forums are slightly too serious and over protective of their idol - but so am I as Dolph is underrated. So I always add on the laughing smilie to keep the peace! Laughing

Dude, you´re preaching to the choir - Dolph IS underated. Both as an action star AND as a director! So I agree, he SHOULD direct all of own movies, at least until he get´s to work with the Big Name Directors that come with the Big Budgets and tha Big Co-Stars etc...
dolphage
Regular

Return to General Discussion