What did happen"19.Juni 2007"in Dolphs Villa in Ma

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

What did happen"19.Juni 2007"in Dolphs Villa in Ma

Postby Darling on 22 Jun 2007, 00:34

Hi,
Maybe someone can translate this?
Here the Link:
http://www.kvp.se/nyheter/1.727264
Darling
Regular

Postby dolphage on 22 Jun 2007, 11:45

Dolph´s family was burgled in their house in Marbella.
The burglers sprayed sleeping gas into, either, the ventilation system or the windows of the house and when Anette, the kids, a maid and two dogs were fast a sleep they entered and robbed them.
These burglaries are apparently common against rich people along the Spanish southern coast line.
The family is very shook up.
According to his agent, Johan Pråmell, Dolph has no comments.

This information seems to have been gathered from an interview with Christer Melkersson (who has lived in Marbella for eighteen years and publishes a Swedish magazine there) and it has been confirmed by Johan Pråmell (Dolph´s agent).
In addition, according to, what appears to be, an anonymous source the Spanish police suspect a group of romanian criminals.
dolphage
Regular

Postby Darling on 22 Jun 2007, 14:02

Thanks for the Translation.It must be terrible for his Family!I think Dolph is very shocked about that.It seems to be that Dolph was not at Home?Fortunately nothing more is happens.Dolph can thanks god!
Darling
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 22 Jun 2007, 21:41

I can't believe that they don't mention that shocker on the imdb / WENN news. That's thriller material. I'd never feel safe in my own house if something terrible like that happened to me and my family. Thank god they are well... wow...
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby preacher on 23 Jun 2007, 18:09

Damn!
Hope they are ok.
Sleeping gas. Scary.

Time for Dolph to extract some revenge.
Mechanik-style
preacher
Regular

Postby dolphage on 23 Jun 2007, 19:47

Yeah, according to the article, these types of attacks are so common in the area that people who live there get special gas detectors installed. Doesn´t say if the Lundgrens had one installed, that got disabled or malfunctioned, or not.
You´ve got to feel for Dolph though. I mean, he travels a lot and is away from home all the time, and having this sort of thing happen to your family while your away is a mans worst nightmare. You wanna feel like your protecting your family and that they are, and feel, safe. I hope this doesn´t give him second thoughts about going away on movie shoots in the future.
It´s messed up.
dolphage
Regular

Return to General Discussion