The Two Ways of loving The Dolph

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Geoff on 11 Sep 2007, 13:25

Hi guys, Been away on hols.

What a cracking thread. :D

Only one way to love DL - ON MY WIDE SCREEN TVIN ANY FLICK

Only one way to watch VD - GETTING HIS BUTT KICKED BY DL
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Rover on 11 Sep 2007, 14:09

Geoff wrote:Only one way to watch VD - GETTING HIS BUTT KICKED BY DL

And when did this happen? 8)

I agree for the wide screen, there's no better way to enjoy a movie, except in a real theatre maybe...
I have the poweeer!
Rover

Postby Geoff on 11 Sep 2007, 14:20

Ah, DL smacked him all over the place in US untill producers advised that DL couldnt win as he was the baddie, then the changed the script :D
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby dolphage on 11 Sep 2007, 19:27

Geoff wrote:Ah, DL smacked him all over the place in US untill producers advised that DL couldnt win as he was the baddie, then the changed the script :D

That´s right! There is a brilliant thread (if I may say so myself) about "the problem with universal soldier" wich unfortunately got trolled and flamed on by... certain people. But it is the very height of unbeleivability that little JCVD could stand a chance against The Dolph.
dolphage
Regular

Postby The_Canadian on 11 Sep 2007, 20:46

Yeah, the whole idea that his one steroid injection compensated for Dolph's might (and his three injections) was so stupid!

Although that "goodnight, asshole" line was pretty good.
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby Geoff on 12 Sep 2007, 09:47

Yeah, good line but would have been better if DL had said it! :lol:
Geoff
Regular

Postby Rover on 12 Sep 2007, 10:30

Dolph had some good lines in US, "I'm all ears", "Are we having fun yet?"...Vandamme won the final fight because he had something to fight for, he wanted to live, and it's not a steroid detail that is going to stop him :)
I have the poweeer!
Rover

Postby Geoff on 12 Sep 2007, 10:40

all true but I still reckon it would be a better film if Dolph won! :lol:
Geoff
Regular

Postby dolphage on 20 Sep 2007, 20:52

Now, guys, I don´t want us to confuse the harmless and fastworking "muscle enhancers" in UniSol with the dangerous and side effect ridden "anabolic steroids" we´ve all heard of in the real world.
Man, I wonder where I could score some of those "muscle enhancers"... I mean, the movie IS set in the "Present Day" (that means TODAY, right!?), and it IS a documentary (right?!), so they SHOULD be around somewhere. They´re probably being kept from the general public by "those wimps at the Pentagon". I want my muscle enhancers!

But seriously, Dolph would WIPE HIS ASS with Van Damme in a fight.
dolphage
Regular

Previous

Return to General Discussion