Which Genre should Dolph touch ?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Which Genre should Dolph touch ?

Horror
40%
Comedy
40%
Drama
10%
Musical
No votes
Artistic Cinema
10%
None Of The Above
No votes

Total votes : 10

Postby Jox on 17 Oct 2007, 19:10

Not sure what is it you call "Artistic cinema" (although I have an idea) but it is not a genre. And if I may say so, any movie should be artistic (in its own way)...

Now any of the other three BUT "musical" would be fine by me... it just has to be top notch...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 18 Oct 2007, 16:33

Holy hellballs! This is hilarious! Just imagining the Dolphster "reinventing" himself in a musical cracks me up. He could play Maria in West Side Story.... "I feel Preety, oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay!".

"Artistic Cinema", I get the feeling, is that sort of experimental "profound and meaningful" shit that they used to shove down or throats at school. (that´s right... they shoved shit down our throats at school. It was a pretty rough school). So: no way! No artsy fartsy stuff for the Big Guy!

Drama: preferably not ... (cause dramas are boring and suck ass/arse)

Comedy... He HAS done comedy! It was called Last Patrol/Last Warrior. But it wasn´t all that great so... No comedy either!

But I COULD see him play the bad guy/psycho/killer/whatever in a Horrorflick, so I´ll go with that.
dolphage
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 19 Oct 2007, 12:48

dolphage wrote:Comedy... He HAS done comedy! It was called Last Patrol/Last Warrior. But it wasn´t all that great so... No comedy either!

I think you could say that his performance in Johnny Mnenonic was comic. I loved it. Also, there were some pretty funny parts in SILT. I vote for comedy. Arnold did some great comedies. I love "Jingle All The Way". Or Dwayne Johnson's "The Rundown".
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Geoff on 22 Oct 2007, 10:51

Any but the song and dance routine please!
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby manudenis2005 on 24 Oct 2007, 14:26

I want Horror!!!!!!
manudenis2005
manudenis2005
Regular

Return to General Discussion