THE EXPENDABLES (Sylvester Stallone, 2010)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: THE EXPENDABLES (2010)

Postby Nathan on 04 Aug 2010, 15:33

Wow!! Dolph looks really GREAT, best I've seen him look in years in all honesty, haircut and suit are so sharp. I bet he's really happy to be on the red carpet with all those guys.
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby MFS on 04 Aug 2010, 15:42

dolphage wrote:
MFS wrote:almost brings a tear to my eye.

Fag

Just kidding, it's amazing. I couldn't be happier about how the big guy's being treated these days.

"Almost!" I wrote "almost!" :x (Starts doing manly things to regain self-esteem) :wink:

But yeah, he's getting some well-deserved recognition. :)
MFS

Postby MFS on 04 Aug 2010, 15:53

Nathan wrote:Wow!! Dolph looks really GREAT, best I've seen him look in years in all honesty, haircut and suit are so sharp. I bet he's really happy to be on the red carpet with all those guys.

Agreed, he's found a style that suits him well, I think. He's probably the actionstar with the best fashion-sense, rivaled only by Seagal and his timeless trenchcoats. :wink:
MFS

Postby mitsssy on 04 Aug 2010, 19:07

Hello,

premiere in Paris is coming ... I have a friend who will be on the red carpet and I want to ask you to tell me some website where I can watch directly premiere or a TV that will broadcast the event.

thanks in advance. :wink:
mitsssy

Postby Jox on 04 Aug 2010, 19:24

Hey mitsssy, welcome on board, I have to check but I don't think there's gonna be "live" streaming of the red carpet like they did for the Hollywood premiere. In any case there's certainly gonna be some videos and the links will be posted on this forum! ;)

http://www.webcastr.com/videos/entertai ... it-la.html
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 04 Aug 2010, 19:52

'The Expendables' premiere stops traffic in Hollywood
http://heatvision.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/08/the-expendables-premiere-stops-traffic-in-hollywood.html
Meanwhile, Dolph Lundgren, who plays part of Stallone's mercenary crew in the movie, conducted interview after interview on the red carpet, and shook his head at the entire experience. Heck, he was still marveling over the cheering crowds at Comic-Con.

"I haven't been in a big movie in 15 years and I'm not used to it," said Lundgren, who's carved a niche directing and starring in low-budget action movies. "But it's great to be in a big Hollywood movie, at the Chinese...it's why we got involved in the business, to be part of these kinds of projects."

Dolph gets the limo treatment
http://www.prphotos.com/store/category. ... rch&query=^artists.sql&q1=%22THE%20EXPENDABLES%22%20World%20Premiere%20-%20Arrivals&q2=Dolph%20Lundgren
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 04 Aug 2010, 20:04

Kind of a cool angle from the Chinese Theater (which very close from I used to live in LA btw)

First official review online from trade mag The Hollywood Reporter (read at your own peril if you want to keep fresh before you watch it but it's a good one and not spoiler-ish)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/fil ... 7460.story

I'll probably get my own review up in the coming days (saw it at press screening last week bu had to sig embargo paper not to review until the 5th).
Jox
Site Admin

Postby MFS on 04 Aug 2010, 21:27

Jox wrote:I'll probably get my own review up in the coming days (saw it at press screening last week bu had to sig embargo paper not to review until the 5th).

:o Lucky bast-I mean that's great! :D You couldn't possibly just drop a hint if you thought it was good or not ... ? It's okay if you can't, but the hype is killing me so I have to atleast ask! :lol:
MFS

Postby bomaz on 04 Aug 2010, 21:45

Don't wanna do my "Evegotbeat"like, but on this photo he looks really happy !!
bomaz

Postby UNISOL W7 on 05 Aug 2010, 06:23

bomaz wrote:Don't wanna do my "Evegotbeat"like, but on this photo he looks really happy !!

Man, if this photo was taken August 04, then it's when I was about to speak to him on phone!
A friend of mine called me, and said "I am with Sylvester Stallone & Dolph Lundgren now at The Expendables premier!" So, I told him, "Please, can I speak to Mr. Lundgren? Tell him, Waleed from Egypt. Maybe he still remembers me." I waited few seconds...but for my surprise it was Sylvester Stallone online :P LOL! I spoke to Rambo, but no offend to Sly fans, I really wished to speak to Mr. Lundgren (cuz DL & JC Van Damme have been always my TOP ACTION HEROES)...then, after a short conversation, Mr. Stallone told me "OK, thank you very much...here's Lundgren." - and just before I speak to him, I heard Lundgren himself saying "Oh, sorry...we'll move now." I think there was a car that they had to ride somewhere!
I was lucky to speak to Mr. Stallone but DAMN UNLUCKY not to get the chance 'n speak with DL :( <sigh!>
UNISOL W7

Re: New interviews!

Postby Jox on 05 Aug 2010, 09:25

Jox wrote:http://actionfilmscomedies.suite101.com/article.cfm/dolph-lundgren-on-the-expendables---interview

Part 2
http://actionfilmscomedies.suite101.com ... xpendables
Jox
Site Admin

Postby ashleyheart on 05 Aug 2010, 17:58

They called DL an "80's has been" in that article who is "past there expiration date". I know he's older and hasn't been in a big Hollywood movie in years but still that sounds kinda harsh don't you think?
ashleyheart

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies