Movies you Wished had Dolph

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Movies you Wished had Dolph

Postby Mosquito on 05 Jun 2009, 23:36

MikeR wrote:Okay, here's my suggestions. A pair of Kurt Russell movies (which are both fine movies in their own right but lack a certain Dolphosity):

'The Thing' and 'Big Trouble in Little China'.

Uh.... you're not supposing Dolph should have had Kurt's roles? I mean... we all know that Dolph's the man... but Kurt's the man, too. You don't replace Kurt Russel anywhere. Never. Ever. Kurt rulez almost as much as Dolph rulez.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby MikeR on 05 Jun 2009, 23:38

Mosquito wrote:
MikeR wrote:Okay, here's my suggestions. A pair of Kurt Russell movies (which are both fine movies in their own right but lack a certain Dolphosity):

'The Thing' and 'Big Trouble in Little China'.

Uh.... you're not supposing Dolph should have had Kurt's roles? I mean... we all know that Dolph's the man... but Kurt's the man, too. You don't replace Kurt Russel anywhere. Never. Ever. Kurt rulez almost as much as Dolph rulez.

Ooopsie. I'm so screwed now aren't I?

M.
MikeR

Postby Jox on 06 Jun 2009, 00:57

Mosquito wrote:
Spudzilla wrote:He could have pulled off Bennett, then we would have had a Dolph v Arnold knife fight at the end.

Oh wow, that idea never occured to me but it is very intriguing! He would have been a much sexier and cooler. And what an opponent for Arnie!

Yeah although it might have been more like Arnie facing his Blond alter ego, I'm not sure there would have been enough contrast between them although the Arnold vs Dolph fight is something beyond any action fan dreams...
Darn, what a missed opportunity for the producers.
COMMANDO was shot pretty much at the same time as ROCKY IV, doubt DL could have even been considered (and say he would have got the part I'm not sure it would have done the same for him as RIV)
Jox
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dolph's Movies