THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby whiteandblank on 18 Nov 2011, 23:43

mmm me too
Is there an off switch to your mouth?
whiteandblank
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: UK

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby MFS on 19 Nov 2011, 02:16

Love the poster! Even better then the tatoo-on-the-back-one they had for the last movie! This one perfectly showcases the stars, as it should. 8)
User avatar
MFS
Member
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 22:10

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby GeneralMcFaiL on 19 Nov 2011, 05:47

Holy sh*t that poster is freaking magnificent!!!! I wish they had done this about 10 years ago when the boys were a bit more agile/able to do the down/dirty stuff... nonetheless this just made a childhood dream of mine come true haha.
"It's Jesus time!"
User avatar
GeneralMcFaiL
Member
 
Posts: 313
Joined: 14 Sep 2010, 20:11

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby Tom on 19 Nov 2011, 12:03

That just made my balls bigger and turned my Johnson into an M60. Holy crap! That is awesome. Now THIS is The Expendables. The first film was just a pre-game warm up.
User avatar
Tom
Regular
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: 03 Jan 2004, 13:59
Location: Marlow, England

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby bomaz on 19 Nov 2011, 13:16

it seems like it's not definitive (look at the credit at the bottom). But it's really cool.
User avatar
bomaz
Member
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: 18 Jan 2004, 01:00
Location: Toulouse , FRANCE

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby shooby on 19 Nov 2011, 14:00

MFS wrote:Love the poster! Even better then the tatoo-on-the-back-one they had for the last movie! This one perfectly showcases the stars, as it should. 8)

I have the same opinion : more dynamics like the poster of the first. But it's not the official, according to Millenium
User avatar
shooby
Member
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: 26 Mar 2004, 13:31
Location: Neuilly Saint Front (FRANCE)

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby Jox on 19 Nov 2011, 17:28

bomaz wrote:it seems like it's not definitive (look at the credit at the bottom). But it's really cool.

That's what they on early artworks (look at the Dolph ones from COMMAND PERFORMANCE), look it's made from TE2 official pics no one had access to publicly, and Joblo is a serious site who wouldn't leak it as an "exclusive" if they didn't have an official authorization to do so without risking troubles and legal pursuits from the studio. (And I think they did have the same poster "first look" exclusivity for the first movie)...
User avatar
Jox
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 23:03

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby Koss on 19 Nov 2011, 19:37

Jox wrote:Didn't expect it so soon, but Millennium already made and gave Joblo an exlusive poster for TE2!! 8)

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/stallon ... s-2-poster

Image
(click here for high-res)

Jox, this poster fake?
User avatar
Koss
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 12 Nov 2011, 20:11
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby bomaz on 19 Nov 2011, 22:42

He answered the question one post ahead ;)
User avatar
bomaz
Member
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: 18 Jan 2004, 01:00
Location: Toulouse , FRANCE

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby Mosquito on 19 Nov 2011, 23:21

Arnie's definitely having a bad hair day. Looks like he just stuck his finger into a power supply.
User avatar
Mosquito
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 18:23

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby Koss on 19 Nov 2011, 23:27

bomaz wrote:He answered the question one post ahead ;)

Sorry did not see, thanks :)
User avatar
Koss
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 12 Nov 2011, 20:11
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby Jox on 20 Nov 2011, 03:53

Jox wrote:
bomaz wrote:it seems like it's not definitive (look at the credit at the bottom). But it's really cool.

That's what they on early artworks (look at the Dolph ones from COMMAND PERFORMANCE), look it's made from TE2 official pics no one had access to publicly, and Joblo is a serious site who wouldn't leak it as an "exclusive" if they didn't have an official authorization to do so without risking troubles and legal pursuits from the studio. (And I think they did have the same poster "first look" exclusivity for the first movie)...

Like I said: Joblo added a note saying:
"Aware the poster has gibberish text in the billing block. That's standard Lorem Ipsum text the artists use to layout the design when the credits aren't final."


By the way, if Joblo had the exclusivity to show the artwork first, it's more understandable the studio would ask other sites to remove it if they take credit for it...
User avatar
Jox
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 23:03

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby Krom on 20 Nov 2011, 18:43

I made a Schwarzenegger character poster here: Image
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular
 
Posts: 389
Joined: 27 Jan 2004, 20:21
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby dolphage on 22 Nov 2011, 12:59

GeneralMcFaiL wrote:I wish they had done this about 10 years ago when the boys were a bit more agile/able to do the down/dirty stuff... nonetheless this just made a childhood dream of mine come true

That's the whole thing, it's the movie we all dreamed of as kids. But the movie is probably better off being made now than when these guys were in their 20's and 30's in some ways. Their ego's are probably more ready to share the screen with other action stars now.
Tom wrote:That just made my balls bigger and turned my Johnson into an M60.

Haha! That comment is both the most awesome AND by far the gayest one in this thread (/the universe - ever). I can't say that the poster made my genitalia grow but it DOES look cool. (OK, maybe it grew a little)
Spring, era jävlar!
User avatar
dolphage
Regular
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 16:05
Location: Spain

Re: THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Simon West, 2012) (filming)

Postby Dida on 22 Nov 2011, 13:32

Some little info about the story. SPOILERS....

Thanks to KROM:

http://globalarnold.com/wps/?p=900
If he dies....he dies....
User avatar
Dida
Member
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 21:14

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest