IN THE NAME OF THE KING: TWO WORLDS (Uwe Boll, 2011)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: IN THE NAME OF THE KING: TWO WORLDS (Uwe Boll, 2011)

Postby shooby on 06 Aug 2012, 19:12

Poor Dominic !
shooby

Postby Mosquito on 14 Aug 2012, 23:53

Jox wrote:According to this, ITNOTK2 has a $4,5 million budget (as opposed to 10 or 7,5 million like Boll said before) and made $6 million on DVD sales and TV broadcasts so far...

Which means that it's a success, no matter what the crowd says about the quality. Many big Hollywood productions fail to earn their money back.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 15 Aug 2012, 13:37

Mosquito wrote:
Jox wrote:
shooby wrote:This problem is not du to his skiing accident he's got a few years ago ?

No that was nothing.

I don't see where people see anything wrong with his running in other movies, he's not graceful but that's it IMO...

Well I noticed it clearly in The Peacekeeper where I really had to laugh when I saw him running almost leaned back, pulling the knees very high. :mrgreen:

I am curious because it's something I noticed a long time ago, he has one of the strangest runs in all of movies. I've seen it in mot of his films, I remember Pentathlon and SILT standing out, but it's always been the same. He is "knock-kneed" (the opposite of bow legged) and he's also a tall and heavy guy.

It's just another reason to have him not run around too much... I like him being slow and deliberate, anyway. He shouldn't be running from things, he should be walking towards them. With a gun in his hands, and the intent of destroying them.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 15 Aug 2012, 23:46

dolphage wrote:He shouldn't be running from things, he should be walking towards them. With a gun in his hands, and the intent of destroying them.

Walking towards people - yes. But not with a gun in his hand but rather in preparation for a few cool Karate moves. The man doesn't need a weapon. The man IS a weapon.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 26 Oct 2012, 23:07

Sigh... IN THE NAME OF THE KING 3... Not with Dolph! ...That was close haha!
Hazen Kaine, an American contract killer living in Sofia, Bulgaria, gets more than he bargains for when he enters into a contract with the mob. One last job before he gets out and starts a new life for himself. The targets; the three children of royal billionaire Andon Dupont. Seems simple enough, or so he thought. Hazen apprehends the children and before he can blink an eye, a simple necklace worn by one of the children, send his life spireling back to medieval times. Hazen, now completely out of his element, fights for his life as he tries to escape a medieval army and a fierce fire breathing dragon.

It is here that Hazen learns what is it to be a real man and a true warrior. He must fight alongside these damsels and their people dodging arrows and fire balls, to reclaim a kingdom that was stolen from them years before.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nikolai Cherenco on 01 Nov 2012, 17:00

:lol:
It Boll has made ​​a few respectable films. This is certainly not one of them. I look forward to the audio commentary.
Nikolai Cherenco

Postby Jox on 05 Nov 2012, 02:03

Would it have been better if Dolph had been in this one?
http://boll-worldsales.com/movies/10540 ... ailer.html
Jox
Site Admin

Postby savagesketch on 05 Nov 2012, 03:50

I'm gonna say yes... Director aside, this looks slightly better. Dolph as a hitman swept back in time, or as a low-rent children's karate instructor thrown back in time?
savagesketch

Postby leigh1975 on 06 Nov 2012, 19:53

Another actor touted to be the 'next big thing' that has ended up in Uwe Boll films... what the hell happened to Domonic Purcell after Blade III and Prison Break? :?
leigh1975

Postby Jox on 27 Jul 2013, 13:53

Full Japanese cover
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 24 Mar 2014, 13:53

Finally bought my dvd (for 1,5€, wouldn't have spent more). ;)
bomaz

Postby Jox on 03 Apr 2014, 11:28

Strangely it's coming out only today and theatrically in South Korea:
http://movie.daum.net/moviedetail/movie ... mini=title

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 03 Apr 2014, 19:34

Boll:
Now, am I supposed to believe the title? Is this really the last mission? Or if they say, 'Hey, Uwe, we need a couple more of these...', are you going to jump on it?

Uwe Boll: Absolutely. We would absolutely do Part 4. If this is the second to the last mission, I don't care. (Laughs) I mean, its fun to make these movies, especially this time with Dominic Purcell. It was so much better than with Dolph Lundgren in the second part. He is not only a trooper, but he is a good friend, and he is physically really strong. So he can really run. Everything that Dolph Lundgren couldn't do in the second part. From this point of view, I would always try to get Dominic Purcell. Especially if we did a Part 4.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/in-the-nam ... -exclusive
Jox
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies