Soundtracks

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Soundtracks

Postby Jox on 01 Sep 2021, 18:36

ONE IN THE CHAMBER "Suite" by John Roome
https://soundcloud.com/john-roome/one-i ... score-work

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 14 Oct 2021, 19:06

This New Age track plays during the SHOOTER / HIDDEN ASSASSIN scene where Michael Dane (DL) visits Marta (Assumpta Serna) who's smoking what seems to be a joint...

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 25 Oct 2021, 21:38

On November 15, Notefornote Music will release Vince DiCola's live "Rocky IV - The Symphonic Rock Suite" on CD and digital (limited to 500)
https://notefornotemusic.com/products/v ... tal-bundle
Recorded live at the 13th edition of the Tenerife International Film Music Festival (FIMUCITÉ). Arranged by Leigh Phillips, conducted by Diego Navarro and performed at the Auditorium of Tenerife by the CPMTFE-CSMC FIMUCITÉ Youth Symphony Orchestra, composed of students from the Professional Music Conservatory of Santa Cruz de Tenerife and of the Conservatory of Music of the Canary Islands this landmark world premiere concert featured Vince on keyboards performing his compositions from the film.

This is an EP presentation for physical music collectors and fans of Vince DiCola. The program runs just over 20 minutes but is priced to reflect this.
TRACK LIST:

1 Training Montage (7:14)
2 Heart's On Fire (Performed by Marc Quee & Patty Gonzalez) (6:11)
3 War (6:32)

EDIT:
Vince DiCola:
Hello fans and friends,
Many of you have reached out asking if my Rocky IV: The Symphonic Rock Suite will ever be available. I'm happy to report at long last you can pre-order it today. It was one of the greatest pleasures of my life to be able to perform it with the CPMTFE-CSMC Fimucité Youth Symphony Orchestra at the 13th Annual Fimucité Festival in Tenerife Spain in 2019. I have to thank from the bottom of my heart my friends Diego Navarro, Pedro J. Mérida & Ana Molowny for helping us get this out as well as Kenny for mastering this to make it sound fantastic. And thank you to Bryon Davis & Peter Hackman at Notefornote Music. This album will be up digitally to coincide with the new Rocky IV Director's Cut on November 12th. I have agreed to sign the first 50 CD orders in case you are interested in getting a signed copy.

https://www.facebook.com/dicolaofficial ... 3415260593
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 06 Nov 2021, 15:31

Official music video for James Brown's "Living in America"

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 15 Nov 2021, 10:36

The SILT night club brawl song

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 03 Dec 2021, 21:32

Vince DiCola

Dear friends and fans,
I may have posted something about this earlier this year but it bears repeating. My friend and guitarist extraordinaire Andy McKee honored me with his performance on a 2-song medley I assembled from my ROCKY IV score. Not only is Andy incredibly talented but the video he and his team produced for this medley is outstanding!
Once again... Great job, Andy! My wife hadn't seen the video until Wednesday night and both of us enjoyed watching it so much! I'm truly honored, my friend.
Vince

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 09 Jan 2022, 13:49

Jox wrote:On November 15, Notefornote Music will release Vince DiCola's live "Rocky IV - The Symphonic Rock Suite" on CD and digital (limited to 500)
https://notefornotemusic.com/products/v ... tal-bundle
Recorded live at the 13th edition of the Tenerife International Film Music Festival (FIMUCITÉ). Arranged by Leigh Phillips, conducted by Diego Navarro and performed at the Auditorium of Tenerife by the CPMTFE-CSMC FIMUCITÉ Youth Symphony Orchestra, composed of students from the Professional Music Conservatory of Santa Cruz de Tenerife and of the Conservatory of Music of the Canary Islands this landmark world premiere concert featured Vince on keyboards performing his compositions from the film.

This is an EP presentation for physical music collectors and fans of Vince DiCola. The program runs just over 20 minutes but is priced to reflect this.
TRACK LIST:

1 Training Montage (7:14)
2 Heart's On Fire (Performed by Marc Quee & Patty Gonzalez) (6:11)
3 War (6:32)

EDIT:
Vince DiCola:
Hello fans and friends,
Many of you have reached out asking if my Rocky IV: The Symphonic Rock Suite will ever be available. I'm happy to report at long last you can pre-order it today. It was one of the greatest pleasures of my life to be able to perform it with the CPMTFE-CSMC Fimucité Youth Symphony Orchestra at the 13th Annual Fimucité Festival in Tenerife Spain in 2019. I have to thank from the bottom of my heart my friends Diego Navarro, Pedro J. Mérida & Ana Molowny for helping us get this out as well as Kenny for mastering this to make it sound fantastic. And thank you to Bryon Davis & Peter Hackman at Notefornote Music. This album will be up digitally to coincide with the new Rocky IV Director's Cut on November 12th. I have agreed to sign the first 50 CD orders in case you are interested in getting a signed copy.

https://www.facebook.com/dicolaofficial ... 3415260593

Back cover

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 08 Mar 2022, 11:31

BSX Records' label Dragon's Domain has been releasing several scores -on CD- from PENTATHLON composer David Spear such as EXTERMINATOR 2 and NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER 2.
https://buysoundtrax.myshopify.com/search?q=david+spear

When I asked them if the music from the 1994 sport thriller was in the works, they answered, "All good things come to those who wait….."

While the PENTATHLON score may not be the greatest, it was actually recorded orchestrally despite the very low budget of the film... The quiet piano/guitar themes sound like they are influenced by Erik Satie's work.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 11 May 2022, 17:43

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 20 May 2022, 10:18

‘Minions: The Rise of Gru’ Soundtrack Album Details
https://filmmusicreporter.com/2022/05/1 ... m-details/
https://www.amazon.com/Minions-Rise-Gru ... B09ZJ12DG1

Decca Records has announced a soundtrack album for Illumination’s animated comedy Minions: The Rise of Gru. The album is produced by Grammy Award winner Jack Antonoff features the new track Turn Up the Sunshine by Diana Ross ft. Tame Impala (to be released as a digital single on May 20), St. Vincent’s cover of Lipps Inc’s Funkytown, H.E.R.’s rendition of Sly and The Family Stone’s Dance to the Music, Bleachers’ version of John Lennon’s Instant Karma! and Phoebe Bridgers’ interpretation of The Carpenters’ 1972 Goodbye to Love, as well as the Minions’ performance of Simon & Garfunkel’s Cecilia. Also included is a score suite by the film’s composer Heitor Pereira (Despicable Me, The Smurfs, The Angry Birds Movie). The soundtrack will be released digitally, on 3-panel CD digipack, standard black double LP, yellow & blue splattered double LP, yellow cassette and a limited-edition picture disc on July 1. Visit Amazon to pre-order the CD and vinyl editions. Minions: The Rise of Gru is directed by Kyle Balda, co-directed by Brad Ableson & Jonathan del Vaand and features the voices of Steve Carell, Taraji P. Henson, Michelle Yeoh, Lucy Lawless, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Russell Brand, Danny Trejo, Julie Andrews and Alan Arkin. The animated feature is set in the 1970s and tells the origin story of how Gru first met his Minions, forged cinema’s most despicable crew and faced off against the most unstoppable criminal force ever assembled. The movie will be released in theaters nationwide on July 1 by Universal Pictures.

Diana Ross’ & Tame Impala’s Original Song ‘Turn Up the Sunshine’ from ‘Minions: The Rise of Gru’ Released
http://filmmusicreporter.com/2022/05/19 ... -released/

Decca Records has released the original song Turn Up the Sunshine from the animated feature Minions: The Rise of Gru. The track written by Jack Antonoff (who also produced the song), Patrik Berger, Sam Dew & Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) and performed by Diana Ross ft. Tame Impala is now available to stream/download on all major digital music platforms, including Amazon. Also listen to the song after the jump. A full soundtrack album will be released digitally and physically on July 1. Check out our previous article for the full album details. Minions: The Rise of Gru is directed by Kyle Balda, co-directed by Brad Ableson & Jonathan del Vaand and stars Steve Carell, Taraji P. Henson, Michelle Yeoh, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Lucy Lawless, Dolph Lundgren, Danny Trejo, Russell Brand, Julie Andrews and Alan Arkin. The Illumination Entertainment production will open in theaters nationwide on July 1.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 07 Jul 2022, 22:07

‘Minions: The Rise of Gru’ Score Album Details
https://filmmusicreporter.com/2022/07/0 ... m-details/

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 19 Aug 2022, 21:10

The full 1.0 album by Black Rain which was initially made as a JOHNNY MNEMONIC score (one track remained in the Japanese version)

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 02 Feb 2023, 17:25

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 13 Apr 2023, 17:04

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 22 Apr 2023, 19:16