STASH HOUSE (Eduardo Rodriguez, 2012)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: STASH HOUSE - Eduardo Rodriguez (2011, in post-productio

Postby Jox on 22 Jun 2011, 22:00

The production designer Michelle Jones, is also a graphic designer on UNIVERSAL SOLDIER 4, and I assume she's related/married to US4's production designer, Nate Jones.
Jox
Site Admin

Re: STASH HOUSE - Eduardo Rodriguez (2011, in post-productio

Postby Jox on 30 Jun 2011, 22:40

I played the main villain in the thriller STASH HOUSE, directed by Eduardo Rodriguez, a very talented Venezuelan director living in Los Angeles.

http://www.dolphlundgren.com/news/summer_greetings.html
Jox
Site Admin

Re: STASH HOUSE - Eduardo Rodriguez (2012, in post-productio

Postby Jox on 16 Jul 2011, 17:04

IM GLOBAL (worldwide distribution) page:
http://www.imglobalfilm.com/octane/stash-house

Anybody going to San Diego's Comic-Con?
Stop by the After Dark Films booth where you might see a STASH HOUSE preview!
After Dark Films' upcoming action film titles will be announced, and exclusive never-before-seen trailers will be shown at the After Dark booth (#4035). After Dark Films has teamed up with Silver Pictures and Joel Silver himself, the top name in action films worldwide, to launch a new cutting edge brand of five action films with the next generation of action stars (including Wes Chatham, Sean Faris, Michael Jai White, Scott Adkins, James Frain, Cung Lee) and cameos from some of the classic stars of the genre (Jim Caveizel, John Claude Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Neal McDonough). Four of the five films are in post-production now and will hit theatres next year.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/45698/ ... -arcade-sh
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 21 Jul 2011, 11:53

After Dark Films booth at SDCC with a small STASH HOUSE logo
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 22 Jul 2011, 01:32

Is it a coincidence that STASH HOUSE sounds strangely similar to the Daniel Craig / Rachel Weisz starrer DREAM HOUSE (directed by the great Jim Sheridan)?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462041/
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 23 Jul 2011, 12:12

This is an exclusive from Viendammage at Comic-Con!
(And this is after I had called After Dark Films's office on Friday and they told me they didn't have anything at Comic-Con for STASH HOUSE, or anything at all yet... go figure the corporate ways)
There was a trailer playing for Stash House! Shows the young couple moving in, there's a crazy video security set up, then they see a guard get shot. Quick cut of Dolph looking slick, very similar to Killing Machine in a suit. Putting a silencer on a pistol. Then just a bunch of running around, people shooting, etc. There was a poster hanging in a small hallway where trailers were playing so I couldn't get a good shot but Dolph is at the top.
Yeah, it was a full size poster hanging up! The trailer didn't have sound. It was just playing on small screens at the booth. They had a "trailer booth" with full size TV's but they didn't have Stash House playing inside.

ImageImage
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 23 Jul 2011, 16:55

Thanks Jox, looks like Dolph is a more serious bad guy in this one rather than psychotic and drug-fuelled, (Unisol, TE, JM). Lots to keep us amused this year.
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby Jox on 23 Jul 2011, 20:03

Nathan wrote:Dolph is a more serious bad guy in this one rather than psychotic and drug-fuelled

We'll see, maybe not a substance abuser, but still quite psycho, I hope it measures up to his comparison with Robert Mitchum / Robert de Niro's portrayals of Max Cady in the CAPE FEAR movies... Lots to keep us amused indeed! 8)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby viendammage on 24 Jul 2011, 09:30

Thanks for posting my info, Jox! The trailer was pretty slick and Dolph looks good in it. Like I said, there wasn't any sound and it was mostly shots of the happy young couple then Dolph and his guys breaking in/fighting with them, etc. I'm glad he's going to be a professional type instead of a grungy nutjob, at least so far.
I kick ass, or kiss ass... and I'm busting heads! http://viendammage.blogspot.com/
viendammage

Postby Jox on 25 Jul 2011, 10:47

The director Eduardo Rodriguez is gonna direct Scott Adkins in EL GRINGO another Joel Silver / After Dark co-production. (according to Scott himself on Twitter)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 25 Jul 2011, 11:01

Jox wrote:The director Eduardo Rodriguez is gonna direct Scott Adkins in EL GRINGO another Joel Silver / After Dark co-production. (according to Scott himself on Twitter)

Silver seems to be getting a team together to do a run of action flicks. Maybe Dolph will get another role in El Gringo?
Tom
Regular

Postby savagesketch on 25 Jul 2011, 17:55

Perhaps Joel Silver and After Dark could finance a solo project for Dolph... or better yet finance SKIN TRADE...
savagesketch

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies