"Race to the Scene" (TV show, 2013)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

"RACE TO THE SCENE" (TV, 2012-13) Reality-TV (post-prod)

Postby Mosquito on 20 Feb 2013, 00:02

Oh my that trailer looks pretty silly. Well, might be big fun.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Re: "RACE TO THE SCENE" (TV, 2012-13) Reality-TV (post-prod)

Postby DRC2013 on 20 Feb 2013, 07:22

When I first heard about this project I figured it would be something along the lines of Fear Factor, but after seeing the trailer it's clearly more of a family entertainment show, and there's nothing wrong with that.

It looks pretty good actually, and it's nice to see Dolph have some fun.

Also it's nice to see them recreate the stunt from Back to the Future Part II, at least that's what they are doing.
DRC2013

Re: "RACE TO THE SCENE" (TV, 2012-13) Reality-TV (post-prod)

Postby Jox on 20 Feb 2013, 11:38

Doesn't look like they're exactly reproducing the original movies action though, they just make it seem related.
Jox
Site Admin

Re: "RACE TO THE SCENE" (TV show, 2013) - coming in June

Postby Jox on 29 Mar 2013, 22:05

RACE TO THE SCENE will premiere in June (on Reelz).

Here's the final trailer:
http://www.Reelz.com/trailer-clips/6844 ... ne-trailer
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Sgt.AndreaScott on 02 Apr 2013, 12:05

Jox wrote:http://www.reelz.com/movie-news/16067/take-a-peek-at-reelz-upcoming-reality-competition-show-race-to-the-scene-featuring-dolph-lundgren/

:shock: What is this I don't even...
*bwahahahaha* :lol:
Gee, I can't unsee... Now I've to show this my friend 'n' ruin her day. :mrgreen:
~ Agent Red is pointless 'n' dumb. But still a better love story than Twilight
~ I'm solely responsible for what I say, not for what ya understand
Sgt.AndreaScott

Postby Jox on 02 Apr 2013, 19:06

TV spot (better than the trailer)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 02 Apr 2013, 21:17

Can I keep the camaro ? ;)
shooby

Postby Sgt.AndreaScott on 02 Apr 2013, 22:59

My friend just told me that Dolph in a dress(!) is the most disturbin' thing she's seen this year. :lol:
~ Agent Red is pointless 'n' dumb. But still a better love story than Twilight
~ I'm solely responsible for what I say, not for what ya understand
Sgt.AndreaScott

Postby Jox on 11 Apr 2013, 13:31

RACE TO THE SCENE premieres on Thursday, June 6 at 9pm ET and at 9pm PT.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/4/prweb10623067.htm
REELZ Reality Series "Beverly Hills Pawn" and "Race to the Scene" to Premiere in June
TV About Movies® Comes to Primetime with a Hollywood Pawn Series and a Movie Inspired Competition Series Hosted by Action Star Dolph Lundgren

Albuquerque, N.M. (PRWEB) April 11, 2013

REELZCHANNEL—TV About Movies® today announced that the network’s first two reality series will premiere on Wednesday and Thursday, June 5 and 6. The primetime premieres begin Wednesday, June 5 at 9pm ET and at 8pm PT with "Beverly Hills Pawn", a docuseries starring store owner Yossi Dina which delves into the wonder and values of Hollywood memorabilia, high-dollar collectibles and fine jewelry, where the people and stories behind these rare items are even more extraordinary. To kick off "Beverly Hills Pawn", the June 5 premiere will feature four new half hour episodes airing back to back.

"Race to the Scene" premieres on Thursday, June 6 at 9pm ET and at 9pm PT, with action movie star Dolph Lundgren hosting the competition reality series that brings the best of the big screen right into viewers’ living rooms. Contestants race to and from iconic movie locations participating in competitions inspired by some of the biggest blockbuster movies of all time, from "Transformers" to "E.T. the Extra Terrestrial", "Terminator 2: Judgment Day", "Speed" and many more. Legendary host Lundgren motivates contestants as they compete up to their eyeballs in brains from "Pulp Fiction", race to pull off their own heist in "The Italian Job" and viewers will even see Lundgren put on wedding dress for a "Bridesmaids" stunt.

“This June we’re bringing TV About Movies® to primetime on Wednesday and Thursday nights with not one but two new reality series,” said Stan E. Hubbard, CEO of REELZCHANNEL. “'Beverly Hills Pawn' brings the glamour, magic and craziness of Hollywood down to Earth in the one pawn shop where the elite from the worlds of entertainment and wealth bring their stories and treasures to pawn or sell. And, a Dolph Lundgren that has never been seen before leads the action all summer long as movie fans compete in unpredictable movie inspired competitions in 'Race to the Scene'.”

"Beverly Hills Pawn"
Wednesday, June 5
-Episode 1 at 9pm ET (6pm PT) and at 8pm PT (11pm ET)
-Episode 2 at 9:30pm ET (6:30pm PT) and at 8:30pm PT (11:30pm ET)
-Episode 3 at 10pm ET (7pm PT) and at 9pm PT (12am ET)
-Episode 4 at 10:30pm ET (7:30pm PT) and at 9:30pm PT (12:30am ET)
"Beverly Hills Pawn" explores Yossi Dina’s extraordinary pawn shop in the heart of world famous Beverly Hills where Hollywood’s elite go to find a lot of cash…fast. The master businessman and former army captain runs his luxury shop with an iron fist and is known for his savvy negotiating and his superior taste. Yossi makes million dollar pawn deals at a moment’s notice for masterpieces, gems, antiques and priceless Hollywood treasures only attainable by the rich and famous. Each episode follows Yossi and his loyal team as they put hundreds of thousands of dollars at stake for incredible collectibles. "Beverly Hills Pawn" is produced by Asylum Entertainment.

"Race to the Scene"
Thursday, June 6
-Episode 1 at 9pm ET (6pm PT) and at 9pm PT (12am ET)

Everyone loves escaping to the movies. The only thing more thrilling is being in one. See "Expendables 2" star Dolph Lundgren like never before in "Race to the Scene" featuring contestants racing to and from iconic movie locations as they compete in stunts inspired by some of the biggest blockbusters of modern times such as "The Italian Job", "Forrest Gump" and "Pulp Fiction". Nothing is off limits for Lundgren as he takes hosting to another level with crazy costumes and epic challenges—viewers will even catch him in a wedding dress! "Race to the Scene" is created and produced by The Hochberg Ebersol Company (THE Company). The series is executive produced by Justin W. Hochberg, Charlie Ebersol and REELZ. As part of REELZ’s strategic initiative, Brand Absorption™, in collaboration with THE Company and the series producers, Camping World is fully integrated into all episodes of "Race to the Scene", including the prizes for the winning teams.

Here is another promo video
(for international sales)
http://www.rivegauchetelevision.com/pro ... -the-scene

Jox
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies