Dolph Lundgren Double Feature - Sept 13th in Houston

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph Lundgren Double Feature - Sept 13th in Houston

Postby Jox on 06 Sep 2014, 12:17

A DOLPH-IN TALE - A DOLPH LUNDGREN DOUBLE FEATURE

Dolph "mystery" double feature at the Houston Alamo Drafthouse (gotta love them) on September 13 at 3pm!

http://drafthouse.com/movies/a-dolph-in ... e//houston

In 35mm prints and only for $5

I'll admit - this event started as a joke. "Hey, A DOLPHIN TALE 2 comes out this September - we should totally do A DOLPH-IN TALE." There was much laughter and knee-slapping.

Something about the idea refused to slip away, though. The more I thought about it, the more I decided we should (nay, needed) to do this event.

A DOLPH-IN TALE is not a heart-warming tale about dolphins and/or their tails. What it is, though, is a mystery double feature celebrating the life and times of Dolph Lundgren. Born Hans Lundgren, Dolph left his native Sweden to journey to America for an education. After receiving three degrees in chemistry (including a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering) from various learning facilities, he was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to MIT. Thankfully, he was whisked away from what would have otherwise been an uneventful life as a genius scientist to fulfill his destiny as one of Hollywood's greatest action stars.

Dolph Lundgren has starred in films including ROCKY IV, THE PUNISHER, UNIVERSAL SOLDIER and the Houston-shot action classic I COME IN PEACE. He has fought Sylvester Stallone, Jean-Claude Van Damme and Keanu Reeves. He has strode upon the world as a demigod.

Celebrate the man, the myth, the legend that is Dolph Lundgren with a mystery double feature. We're not telling you which of Dolph's movies we're showing - only that both will be screened from original 35mm prints and tickets are only $5! (Robert Saucedo)
Jox
Site Admin

Re: DOLPH LUNDGREN DOUBLE FEATURE - SEPT 13TH in Houston

Postby viendammage on 08 Sep 2014, 01:28

That is awesome! They should show I Come In Peace since it was filmed in Houston for sure!
I kick ass, or kiss ass... and I'm busting heads! http://viendammage.blogspot.com/
viendammage

Return to Dolph's Movies