CREED II (Steven Caple, Jr., 2018)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CREED II (Steven Caple, Jr., 2018)

Postby Jox on 25 Jan 2019, 11:43

Music video released for Tessa Thompson's "I Will Go to War"

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 25 Jan 2019, 22:57

Photo from the Russian diner set by production designer Franco G. Carbone (THE EXPENDABLES 1)

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 30 Jan 2019, 00:51

Update of the PS VR game CREED: RISE TO GLORY: Rocky, Apollo, Clubber and Ivan
https://survios.com/studio/rocky-legends-live-crtg/

Some of the Japanese goodies you can buy in theatres

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 30 Jan 2019, 19:25

On Amazon Prime:
Creed II The Album -Soundtrack Live Performances Listening Party
https://www.amazon.com/Creed-Album-Soun ... Listening/
World's first innovative experience of a listening party for the worldwide introduction to the Creed II movie Soundtrack listening party. Produced by RJW S&C LLC, Overstreet Production Post and Pay Per View Live Events, with album Executive Producer Mike Will Made-it. With celebrity guest appearances and live performances with some of the ATL's hottest and global mainstream hip-hop artist.
Genres Music Videos and Concerts
Director Mike L Williams
Starring Mike Will Made-it, Eearz, The Crime Mob
Mike L Williams
Supporting actors Slim Jxmmi, Trouble, 2 Chainz, Fort Knox, Michael B. Jordan, Steven Capel Jr.

francogcarbone
Set for Adonis Creed’s grand entrance - “CREED II”

francogcarbone
Mood board for Bianca and Adonis’ loft set for “CREED II” Dries coat courtesy of costume designer Lizz Wolf. It actually inspired and directed every choice for how the set was designed. @thebigbadlizzwolf

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 01 Feb 2019, 00:14

francogcarbone
Stage set for Adonis’ and Bianca’s LA loft for “CREED II” lovingly built in Chester PA by an amazing construction team of master craftsmen and artisans.

francogcarbone
Part 2 - stage set for LA loft - bedroom. Outside the window, a panoramic view of Los Angeles. Set Was built on a sound stage in Chester, PA.

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 04 Feb 2019, 01:45

CREED II's worldwide gross is now $201+ million and counting
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=creed2.htm

France is tailing the UK for the highest non-US territory with respectively $12 and 12,8 million so far. Italy opened a little lower with $4 million on first week followed by Japan, German and Spain kicking off with $2.1-2.7 million each.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/how-to-tra ... 202548554/
After surpassing the lifetime of the previous movie overseas last session, Warner Bros’ Creed II punched up another $7M in 44 markets. This takes the offshore gross to $86.5M. Globally, the spinoff sequel is weighing in at $202M.
In highlights, Italy has topped the first movie by 11% after just two weekends with a $7M cume and Germany also knocked out Creed I, by 19%, with $4.2M to date. The Top hubs are the UK ($12.8M), France ($12.6M), Italy, Australia ($6.3M) and Mexico ($6.2M).
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 11 Feb 2019, 14:10

France has made the biggest non-US gross with $13,109,479 and still counting...

Worldwide gross is now $207 million thus 34 million over CREED I...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 12 Feb 2019, 14:35

Deleted scenes on the special features include:

- Rocky’s Eulogy for Spider Rico
- Max’s Cheesesteak restaurant
- Rocky Trains Kids
- Locker Room post fight (Creed, Balboa, and the Drago's)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 14 Feb 2019, 02:10

Scandinavian edition with a bit more details on the back about the extra featurettes:

EDIT:
Fathers & Sons - Director Steven Caple Jr. and his cast walk us through the complexity of the ghost of Apollo, the flesh and blood of Ivan Drago and the toll it takes on their respective offspring, in and out of the ring.

Casting Viktor Drago - Steven Caple Jr. and the cast share with us the choice in casting Florian Munteanu as Adonis Creed’s biggest challenge and a violent reminder of Rocky’s painful past.

The Women of CREED II - Tessa Thompson and Phylicia Rashad bring heart and soul to Steven Caple, Jr’s set, both in their performances on and off camera.

The Rocky Legacy - Hosted by Dolph Lundgren, Michael B. Jordan, Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson and others, sit down and reminisce about the enduring resonance of Rocky and its evolution in Creed II.

Deleted Scenes
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 19 Feb 2019, 18:18

Stalone on the short Drago / Rocky confrontation that ended up on the cutting room floor:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuCILT2HfU_/
This was an early rehearsal for a short fight ROCKY was suppose to have with DRAGO in CREED 2 It took place in the hospital just after Adonis had been terribly beaten by Drago’s son… Adonis Is in much pain and tells me to leave ... Drago And the promoter show up with filmcrew ! They were planning on going upstairs to harass the beaten fighter but ROCKY stops them !!! It would’ve been extraordinary!, But regretfully it was cut ... Pity ...

Even though this is something that would have pleased us as fans, I'm kind of glad they didn't keep it because I don't feel it was a necessary beat and almost out of place in the overall grand scheme of the film.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 22 Feb 2019, 02:20

Blu-ray reviews shouldn't be long before they pop up online

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 24 Feb 2019, 17:59

I really hope Brigitte gets a little break into a few movies and decent TV shows. She's cool. I've got a lot of respect for her. I remember when she was on Celebrity Big Brother about 10 years or so ago. He was pretty likeable, but the showmakers went and threw Jackie Stallone in, who was very difficult to get on with (for everyone) but at the same time, was a woman in her 80's in a difficult circumstance (which she didn't always full comprehend as far as the 'game.') Brigitte, considering such animosity with the Stallones was very kind to her. I actually think the Stallone's could have been a bit more gracious regarding that in the aftermath of the show.
Tom
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies