Spy/Die Hard/Terminator type movie villain role

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Spy/Die Hard/Terminator type movie villain role

Postby Scifibuff5 on 25 Oct 2017, 23:01

I was always dismayed at how Dolph never got a chance to be a big 007 type villain role and was barely in A View to a Kill (the main henchman in Tomorrow Never Dies is totally up his alley!).

Hes been in Die Hard type films all his life but I would love for him to be future season of NCIS, 24 or even MacGyver after how well he did on Chuck and Arrow.

And while Unisol films started out as a way for the Terminator 2 producers to get some extra green, that shouldn't had disqualified him from being a future villain in the Terminator saga.
"No, I haven't seen any of [the new 'Punisher' movies]," - Dolph in 2009 MTV News Interview
Scifibuff5

Re: Spy/Die Hard/Terminator type movie villain role

Postby TEMIRLAN on 26 Oct 2017, 11:04

with Aquaman Dolph will be seen with different side, more people will be seeing him than in The Exp. movies. in The Ex. he was like "he belongs to it", but Aquaman is something different. i hope he will get more big budget movie roles after that.
TEMIRLAN

Re: Spy/Die Hard/Terminator type movie villain role

Postby Scifibuff5 on 27 Oct 2017, 22:25

Yeah, not a fan of DC's current stable of films so I'll likely give Aquaman a pass but I too hope they give him better roles after that or at least his own TV show.

I can't be the only one who would want to see him playing a private eyed detective or kingpin on the run from feds every week on network television.
"No, I haven't seen any of [the new 'Punisher' movies]," - Dolph in 2009 MTV News Interview
Scifibuff5

Return to Dolph's Movies