COME OUT FIGHTING (Steven Luke, 2022)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: COME OUT FIGHTING (Steven Luke, 2022)

Postby Jox on 11 Jun 2023, 13:58

INTERVIEW: Director Steven Luke Talks New WWII Film, ‘Come Out Fighting’
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/featur ... hting.html

Jox
Site Admin

Postby alex.sp89 on 09 Jul 2023, 15:28

Finally I watched this "blockbuster". Well, the same range as Operation Seawolf by same creators. Looks like they are pushing Hiram A Abraham as a new action star or something, coming from one project to another.Idea was not bad at all but budget restrictions made it a cheap TV show. I HAVE A FEELING THAT IT WAS FILMED ON IPHONE. Image, video did not have any post production work to me. Raw iphone filming, nothing else. CGI in the opening is so poor that i thought it is a video game instead of a movie. Editing is choppy , or they deleted some connection scenes or they were never filmed . In Operation Seawolf obvious the opening scene with sinking submarine was switched in order and placed as intro scene. Original this scene should take place when Abraham is sinking the first submarine (it is never showed properly on screen) in the first 40-45 minutes into the movie. Here also there is a problem with 2 intro scenes showing the title of the movie twice with no reason. Again racial theme about black people like watching Creed 3.0 version.

I feel disappointed. Should I continue watching this DL movies or give up. In this condition of DL health he will star in everything possible to make some saving s for his family in the future. What a sad ending for many actors, action stars who were really huge in the past and today... today.. a way to pay my bills. In the past 5 years i do mot recall any modest good movie like skin Trade, the Package in DL filmography. Let's see what Ex4 BRINGS in September. Aquaman 2 , not a huge fan of comics. Flash, Indiana Jones 5 bombed what a terrible year
alex.sp89

Postby TEMIRLAN on 09 Jul 2023, 17:32

Even with Iphone and Samsung the film cinematic movies this days. Redley Scott shot a movie with Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra this year which lookes quite cinematic. Whay deos it mean? It means the creators of this film totally didn't care about it to make it better.
TEMIRLAN

Postby savagesketch on 31 Mar 2024, 16:36

New episode is here, this time chatting the WW2 combo of films from 2021 — OPERATION SEAWOLF and COME OUT FIGHTING! How does Dolph do traversing through WW2 once again and being directed by Steven Luke? Friend Steve Done joins the show to help me get to the bottom of this duo!

https://imustbreakthispodcast.wordpress ... -fighting/

Please feel free to rate and review the show on iTunes or wherever you go to subscribe! Enjoy!
savagesketch

Previous

Return to Dolph's Movies