How many of you have seen every Dolph movie?

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mosquito on 19 May 2005, 13:11

Jox, where did you catch Sunny Side Up?

Terminator: Dolph had only a few seconds in that Bond movie, and a lot of that time he's just standing behind Walter Gotell, off-focus. I've done a little 5 minute peace on Dolph for the local TV. When I finally have prepared it for downloading you can watch Dolph in his very first role (and some others).
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 19 May 2005, 14:11

khurram112 wrote:I have also seen and own every one of Dolph Lundgren's movies Xcept Direct Action, The Defender and Maximum Potential. Thats because they haven't been released in my country.

I've downloaded Maximum Potential last year in a p2p it's not great ! That's why I've deleted it after
shooby

Postby Terminator on 19 May 2005, 19:53

Yes, thanx Mosquito. :)
Like Dolph said "If you blink, you will miss me". I wonder if he only appeared in front of this arena of a sports court... there are just two photos of him I guess... one that shows him standing frontal and one that shows him looking upset in a way. lol
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 20 May 2005, 00:34

A forum member caught Sunny Side Up on german TV and sent me a VHS copy.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 20 May 2005, 09:52

Why there is only you who would have right to this type of privileges? :lol: :wink:
shooby

Postby Terminator on 23 May 2005, 21:02

Well... this is just a privet trade. ^^
Let's wait until the VHS is gonna be online so that everybody can have a look at it. :)
I hope it will, won't it????
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 23 May 2005, 23:14

well you, the movie is a cute independent movie, but as far as Dolph is concerned, it's just him talking in a phone booth and leave, the main character has movie program in her hands and just says to her friend something like "hey look, this is Dolph Lundgren." So Dolph's cameo is really really small and of less importance than in "Fat Slags".
Jox
Site Admin

Postby OrbiT^ on 20 Jul 2005, 17:59

My list:
- UniSols
- Red Scorpion
- The Punisher
- Detention

I'm going to my local movierent-store to rent 'A Bridge of Dreagons, Hidden agenda, Direct Action and Rocky 4' i looked on internet and they have them all, the rest they didn't have. So prob tommorow i can add those to my list :D

And already a big fan ! :)
OrbiT^

Previous

Return to Dolph's Movies