Dolph sequels you'd like?

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Which Dolph film would you like a sequel for!

Hidden Agenda- Price returns.
13%
Defender- bYE bYE Bin Laden!
13%
Sweepers- more mines.
No votes
Silent Trigger- New mission.
25%
Men Of War- Invaders returns.
13%
Blackjack- always people to guard.
19%
Red Scorpion 2- Pesky Russians need punishment.
No votes
Dark Angel 2- Alien invasion.
6%
Peacekeeper 2- Rice drop in Afganistan.
6%
Direct Action 2- Gannon kicks more ass.
6%

Total votes : 16

DARK ANGEL 2 AKA I COME IN PEACE 2

Postby BrunnenMatt on 18 May 2006, 13:17

Dawn wrote:I don't know if sequels would work for Dark Angel

Dark Angel 2 would be a good movie, the Alien Cop told Dolph and Mr. FBI that there was more Alien Dealers out there looking for a quick buck. Maybe his twin brother looking for his lost brother, or a blood brother picking up where his friend left off, with newer and more lethal weapons!

REVENGE always makes a movie more exciting :) :D, I'm SOLD, then work in that he finds out that Dolph character killed his brother/friend :wink:.

I GUESS WE KNOW WHO VOTED FOR DARK ANGEL: BLOOD BROTHER or DARK ANGEL: DARK BROTHER :lol:

...BMatt
BrunnenMatt
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 18 May 2006, 21:58

Oh yeah. Or imagine, all those drug dealing aliens look alike! That would be the perfect twist for the return of Matthias Hues (yay!).
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Craigie-Boy on 18 May 2006, 23:19

I cast my vote for a new Silent Trigger movie. Yeah, the first film ended with his retirement, but come on, characters portrayed in action movies are always being called out of retirement for 'one last job'; think Commando, Rambo III, The Hunted, etc...
I think another Red Scorpion could work too, maybe with Nikolai reteaming with the villagers to take on a squad of Spetznaz?
Men Of War...I dunno. That movie seems to me like one of those action films that is intended to be strictly a one-off film, with no follow-up. Don't get me wrong, I love the film, but think it would stand better on its own...

Oh, by the way guys, sorry I haven't posted here in so long. You know how hectic life can get sometimes. Don't ban me for my folly! :lol:
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Previous

Return to Dolph's Movies