All Dolph's recent films are horrible

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Jox on 24 Jan 2004, 21:04

I agree with Dawn about the new Punisher movie and it's not because I'm a fan of Dolph & the first film, but honestly it doesn't seem that it's going to be as dark as the comics is, so I guess that even the comics fans will be disappointed... I'll see it just for curiosity but I'm more excited by "Spider-man 2" which I think will be awesome, did you see the trailer? It's brillant!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 24 Jan 2004, 22:34

I loved the trailer for Spiderman 2, it looks like it will be very good! But the Punisher trailer did not look very dark at all. Visually speaking, the first was much better. I believe the settings are too vivid and lively in the new film and do not carry a dark tone at all. If you notice the first Punisher, everyone is wearing either very dark or neutral clothing except in the flashback screen. The exception may be the children, but they are the innocent whereas everyone else is either bad, evil or stricken with grief over the past.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 25 Jan 2004, 10:53

I think if Dolph was wearing a costume with a skull , the movie could be rcognized as a very good adaptation !!! The movie is dark , violent and very entertaining !!
the new punisher won't have the "ambiance" of the first , but , i think that it will be a perfect 80's action film !!! maybe a bad adaptation , or not as dark as the dolph's film , but a good action film !
bomaz

Postby hansson55 on 31 Jan 2004, 03:08

Dolph Lundgren’s recent movies might not be as good as they once were, but they are far from horrible.

Concerning The Last Patrol: IT’S A GOOD MOVIE!

I know this is a bit out of date but I just hade to tell my opinion. :wink:
¤¤¤ It’s from Sweden like me ¤¤¤
hansson55
Regular

Postby Krom on 31 Jan 2004, 20:51

hansson55 wrote:Dolph Lundgren’s recent movies might not be as good as they once were, but they are far from horrible.

Concerning The Last Patrol: IT’S A GOOD MOVIE!

I know this is a bit out of date but I just hade to tell my opinion. :wink:

FORGET ABOUT IT.
HIDDEN AGENDA WAS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE SINCE BLACKJACK.
BUT NOW..YOU ALL NEED TO TRUST IN THE DEFENDER.
sorry for caps.
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular

Well...

Postby Lance on 31 Jan 2004, 22:03

I liked Bridge Of Dragons also...But you guys are right, Blackjack,Bridge Of Dragons and Hidden Agenda are the highlights of his later career.

Don't know about The Defender, on how it will turn out.
Lance

Postby Jox on 31 Jan 2004, 22:25

Come on can someone give Dolph credits for his efforts and dare on JILL RIPS? This one of his most serious films & role he ever did! I know the S&M plot kind of embarass some people and there's almost no action in it, but if you watch it with another eye, it's a really interesting movie!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Krom on 01 Feb 2004, 17:46

Jox wrote:Come on can someone give Dolph credits for his efforts and dare on JILL RIPS? This one of his most serious films & role he ever did! I know the S&M plot kind of embarass some people and there's almost no action in it, but if you watch it with another eye, it's a really interesting movie!

Yeah,,.forgot about this..interesting movie, but it fails because of the script.
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular

Postby bomaz on 01 Feb 2004, 19:05

Jox wrote:Come on can someone give Dolph credits for his efforts and dare on JILL RIPS? This one of his most serious films & role he ever did! I know the S&M plot kind of embarass some people and there's almost no action in it, but if you watch it with another eye, it's a really interesting movie!

I found this movie was a good one !!!! I like the Dolph's performance , and I think that Hickox made a good direction ( maybe slow , but the movie needed to be slow ) !!!!
bomaz

Postby grimsleeper on 12 Feb 2004, 11:57

I liked Last Patrol.

It was cool seeing him strapped to a chair, surrounded by enemies with guns, and still giving them an ultimatum.
grimsleeper

Previous

Return to Dolph's Movies