DETENTION (Sidney J. Furie, 2003)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Terminator on 18 Aug 2004, 22:24

Darling
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:28 pm Post subject:
Hi,Terminator,just for Information.In Germany you can get the DVD "Detention" since some month ago.I have the DVD and I`m from Germany.

Hey that's really great! Where did you get this DVD from? I am already searching for a long time, but no luck in any shops like eBay or amazon etc. ... Media Markt and Macro Markt for example haven't got that DVD and I think this ought to say a lot... even if I am not from Düsseldorf but from Hannover... But pleazzzz answer as soon as possible! :wink: :P
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 19 Aug 2004, 14:31

Terminator, if you find it in Hannover let me know immediately ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 19 Aug 2004, 15:05

^Yes, FOR SURE!!! :wink:
Otherwise I could then even buy two to send you one of them. But firstly I better find this movie, 'cause I really dun know if one of those giant markets will have this DVD.
But of course, I still have enough time to start searching, cos school is starting and this will be kind of torture!! :? :lol:
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Darling on 19 Aug 2004, 17:59

Hi Terminator
you can buy the DVD Detention on
http://www.dvd-galaxis.de/index.html?
The price is 9,95 Euro
Go on this site and search than Dolph Lundgren,there are a lot of Dvds.
Good Luck!!!!
Viele Grüße nach Hannover
Darling
Darling
Regular

Postby Terminator on 20 Aug 2004, 21:56

^Jau, vielen Dank! Ich glaube, dass mir das wohl 'ne Menge Rumrennerei zu Elektronik Fachmärkten ersparen wird. :D :wink:
I'll check it out at once!
By the way, I could see that "Pentathlon" will be spread on TV tomorrow evening (Saturday). I think on Vox or Kabel1, so only to be sure that you are not about to go for this movie tomorrow... 8)
Terminator
Regular

Postby Darling on 21 Aug 2004, 00:17

Hallo Terminator,schön das ich Dir weiterhelfen konnte,hoffe Du bekommst die DVD.Danke für den Tip das Pentathlon im TV kommt,aber ich besitze alle Filme von Dolph,also brauche ich nicht zu warten bis einer im Fernseh kommt.
Viele Grüße!
Darling
Regular

Postby Blackjack on 21 Aug 2004, 11:58

hi,
bin auch aus deutschland... du meinst, du hast einige auf video, ne? es gibt sie ja nicht alle auf dvd, schade sonst hätte ich sie alle
Blackjack

Postby Darling on 21 Aug 2004, 14:30

Hallo Blackjack,I have all on DVD and VHS ,which one do you mean is not on DVD???
Darling
Regular

Postby Terminator on 21 Aug 2004, 14:57

^Cool, Germans invade this board... XD
The only movie I still haven't got is Detention and Direct Action. But I think soon I'll have all of them. :wink:
Terminator
Regular

Postby Blackjack on 22 Aug 2004, 00:05

na z.b penthatlon, the punisher, dark angel, blackjack... die gibt es nicht in deutschland aud dvd
Blackjack

Postby Darling on 22 Aug 2004, 02:06

Hallo,natürlich gibt es die DVDs in Deutschland.Sind nur unglaublich schwer zu bekommen.Ich habe sie alle,außer Direct Action,aber der kommt ja erst später in Deutschland raus.Suche mal bei google, die DVDs,dort wirst Du sie finden.Alles Klar?
Viele Grüße
Darling
Regular

Postby Blackjack on 22 Aug 2004, 12:29

thx, aber nicht in deutscher sprache, oder?
wäre sehr nett von dir, wenn du mir ein link zu einer der obengenannten dvds gibts
mfg
Blackjack

Postby Terminator on 22 Aug 2004, 12:35

Hallo,natürlich gibt es die DVDs in Deutschland.Sind nur unglaublich schwer zu bekommen.

Yes that's right. In the last three years I was holding them in my hands at least for 3 times ("Dark Angel" and "The Punisher").
The first time I bought them at once.
Übrigens hab' ich seit dem letzten mal als Pentathlon kam ganz vergessen, dass Dolph dort einen Deutschen spielte. *feels very proud...XD*
Zu letzt hab' ich den Film vor ungefähr 6 Jahren gesehen, aber nur teilweise.
Terminator
Regular

Postby Darling on 23 Aug 2004, 00:13

Hallo Blackjack,I have the DVDs in german language,except The Punisher.
Here one Link,where you can get Dark Angel,I hope you are 18 Years and can order there.Good Luck. www.emunio.de.And try to find the other DVDs at google.
Terminator,by the way in Pentathlon Dolph is looking really like a German of the DDR.But I like his charakter in this movie.
Hope I could help.
Greetings
Darling
Regular

Postby Terminator on 23 Aug 2004, 14:24

Yes, right. I think his hairstyle was very German, with a parting... but I think he was much MORE human as in Rocky IV, but his running style was a bit clumpsy in the movie, but I think it was okay after he was shot in his right leg .
Terminator
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies