How To Get Info On Dolph ?

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Jox on 12 Mar 2004, 00:17

if Dolph was directing and starring in the DEFENDER recently, it's not surprising that it wasn't updated, but I think it will, so we just ahve to be patient! unfortunately it's very hard to find infos about Dolph and it doesn't seem to interest anybody in the media ...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 12 Mar 2004, 11:39

Plus, I think that the Ultimate Dolph site does a very good job on delivering information. Jox and Dawn are masters in Dolph info retrieval. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 14 Mar 2004, 14:14

wow, so you are really lucky khurram112! if by any chance you have pictures of Dolph movies pakistanese posters, please submit them.
Jox
Site Admin

Re: How To Get Info On Dolph ?

Postby shooby on 26 Mar 2004, 19:20

khurram112 wrote:How can we get any info on Dolph Lundgren as he never updates his official website.

If he never updates his website, that's because he's acting!!! That's good for us.

If you want any new pics jox (and others) -> http://cinema.variety.ru/actor_photos.php?cid=1&aid=287
shooby

dolph *sigh*

Postby blisshrt on 26 Aug 2004, 09:07

Ive been a dolph fan ever since i was a kid. I remeber wacthing Masters of the Universe at seven years old and being wowed by this hunk of a guy. However, the past ten years i really havent seen him in any movies ansd there hasnt been much publicity about him. He is a good actor but he hasnt been able to break from the "beefcake" image it seems. Most of his movies are very poorly directed in terms of dialogue and story line but u def see his athletic abilties. i just have to say again ..im still smitten ....I wonder if anyone has any recent pics or news of him...:)
blisshrt

Return to News / Rumors