Dolph naked pictures

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dolph naked pictures

Postby Tom on 14 May 2009, 16:48

To be fair to D, he’d obviously been swimming, and was suffering from the scourge of man-dom, Shrinkage, as George Costanza will tell you. Some bugger on AICN talkback posted a supposed set-pic link from Exendables, only for it to be a pic of D, airing his boys. Though it does look fake to be honest. Can’t see why he’d be flashing with a big cheesy grin on his face.
Tom
Regular

Postby dolphage on 14 May 2009, 18:38

Tom wrote:Can’t see why he’d be flashing with a big cheesy grin on his face.

That is the only reason why I think it might be fake too. Flashing your Balsac on a Mexican beach is a pretty random thing to do, especially if you´re a celebrity. I didn´t see any obvious photoshopping but I didn´t really examine it THAT closely.

I, personally, hope that it´s a fake, even though it would break Darlings heart. :)
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 16 May 2009, 13:02

dolphage wrote:I didn´t see any obvious photoshopping but I didn´t really examine it THAT closely.

Funny how you always stress the point that you feel akward, don't really care or didn't really take a closer look. :mrgreen:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 16 May 2009, 14:13

Mosquito wrote:
dolphage wrote:I didn´t see any obvious photoshopping but I didn´t really examine it THAT closely.

Funny how you always stress the point that you feel akward, don't really care or didn't really take a closer look. :mrgreen:

Yes, we all know Dolphage has examined it very close. Kind of like Deckard examining that photo in Blade Runner. I bet he's got the tech to do it as well.
Tom
Regular

Postby dolphage on 16 May 2009, 15:06

Tom wrote:
Mosquito wrote:

Yes, we all know Dolphage has examined it very close. Kind of like Deckard examining that photo in Blade Runner. I bet he's got the tech to do it as well.

That photo is my new bible, I study it and interpret it and consult it before making any life deciscions. I have built an altar around it and on sundays I preach it on the town square to anyone who will listen.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Tom on 16 May 2009, 19:18

That photo is my new bible, I study it and interpret it and consult it before making any life deciscions. I have built an altar around it and on sundays I preach it on the town square to anyone who will listen.

And what does Dolph’s wiener say to you? Anything enlightening?
Tom
Regular

Postby dolphage on 16 May 2009, 23:00

Tom wrote:And what does Dolph’s wiener say to you? Anything enlightening?

It speaks in tounges. I interpret. I think it wants me to build a national monument in it´s honor. It also said it wants for you to get down on your knees and pray to it, Tom. How about it, will you kneel before the D mans c*ck? Don´t anger it, now! It´s a vengeful God.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Tom on 18 May 2009, 00:27

dolphage wrote:
Tom wrote:And what does Dolph’s wiener say to you? Anything enlightening?

It speaks in tounges. I interpret. I think it wants me to build a national monument in it´s honor. It also said it wants for you to get down on your knees and pray to it, Tom. How about it, will you kneel before the D mans c*ck? Don´t anger it, now! It´s a vengeful God.

:shock:
Tom
Regular

Postby dolphage on 18 May 2009, 02:00

I´ll take that as a "Yes".

BTW: I Like what this thread has become. It deals with the pic (wich I haven´t really looked that closely at) with as much seriousness as it deserves. Mission acomplished!
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 18 May 2009, 08:55

You're not supposed to be aware of it but what it's really about is to find out more about who or what is the entity known as the "dolphage", it raises all kinds of scientific questions that Man has been trying to solve for thousands of years...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 18 May 2009, 11:01

Jox wrote:You're not supposed to be aware of it but what it's really about is to find out more about who or what is the entity known as the "dolphage", it raises all kinds of scientific questions that Man has been trying to solve for thousands of years...

:lol:

P.S. I´m the missing link, right? Is that what you´re implying? :)
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Tom on 18 May 2009, 12:58

Yes...yes, you are! And that's good! 8)
Tom
Regular

Postby Jox on 18 May 2009, 20:18

dolphage wrote:P.S. I´m the missing link, right? Is that what you´re implying? :)

Wasn't implying anything, just rambling some non-sense meaning I'm probably still drunk from last week :wink:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby algren on 02 Oct 2009, 14:23

dolphage wrote:
Mosquito wrote: I can't speak for my fellow females here but I personally am not very keen on full frontal nudity.

You´re a female?! :shock:

algren

Postby dolphage on 02 Oct 2009, 20:30

algren wrote:
dolphage wrote:
Mosquito wrote: I can't speak for my fellow females here but I personally am not very keen on full frontal nudity.

You´re a female?! :shock:

I know, right? Who would have thought?

I just kid around with The Mosque, she's all woman (or so Jox tells me) ( :wink: )

BTW, Algren, What where you searching for when you dug up this thread again? Don't lie...
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to News / Rumors