WANTED MAN (Dolph Lundgren, 2006-2021) (announced)

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: WANTED MAN (Dolph Lundgren, 2006-2021) (announced)

Postby Jox on 06 Nov 2021, 10:08

AFM Goes Old School as Action, Star-Driven Titles Rule
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 235043047/
A long list of by-the-numbers action movies, most of them featuring greying stars from the 1980s and 1990s — Liam Neeson in Ireland-set thriller In The Land of Saints And Sinners, Dolph Lundgren as director and star in Millennium-backed action pic Wanted Man, the hitman thriller Fast Charlie starring Pierce Brosnan, Mel Gibson in ticking-bomb actioner Hot Seat — were some of the titles flying off the (virtual) shelves at AFM 2021. While some may eventually come to a theater near you, these are movies designed — with their recognizable stars and clear genre positioning — to play well for home entertainment.
Jox
Site Admin

Re: WANTED MAN (Dolph Lundgren, 2006-2021) (announced)

Postby Jox on 11 Dec 2021, 16:12

https://blog.finaldraft.com/a-day-in-th ... stle-falls
“I have this other script that I’ve sort of had for like ten years or more,” Lundgren says. “It’s about immigration. It’s set on the border. It’s a thriller but it’s got immigration, police corruption, cartels — things like that. And I’ve had it for a while, but it’s in the news a lot now because it’s a big issue. So I’m trying to put that together in California, on the border, like in March probably. I hope. I’m working on the script right now. Just the stuff we’re talking about; I need some more of that. So I’m trying to figure that out.”

You mean the gritty, real-life quality to it? I say.

“Yeah, and to see both sides of a very difficult question,” Lundgren continues. “What do we do about immigration? Is it legal, is it illegal? Is it human, is it inhuman? There are all of those questions in there, but nobody really has the answer. I don’t have to give the answer, I just want to do something that’s set in that world because I’m an immigrant, so I kind of understand where people are coming from.”
Jox
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News / Rumors