Dolph in Vacation Mexico

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph in Vacation Mexico

Postby Darling on 09 Oct 2010, 00:08

WOW! Dolph looks so sexy in his black hot Swim-Trunks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ds-newsxml
Darling
Regular

Re: Dolph in Vacation Mexico

Postby Warchild on 09 Oct 2010, 17:56

Dolph is the best one in shape from all of them, as for the worst i think is tom cruise, looks like is titties are sagging lol :lol: now we know why Tom doesn't show his chest in his movies anymore :lol:
Warchild
Regular

Postby Kasper F. Nielsen on 10 Oct 2010, 00:57

What are you talking about? I see nothing sagging on Cruise - as the site also mentions, he's in good shape. The unfounded, constant hetz against Cruise on the internet over just about anything continues to amaze and confuse me.
Kasper F. Nielsen

Postby Mosquito on 10 Oct 2010, 00:58

Kasper F. Nielsen wrote:The unfounded, constant hetz against Cruise on the internet over just about anything continues to amaze and confuse me.

Well, he didn't make a lot of friends with his ongoing propaganda for his cult.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby riotgirl77 on 11 Oct 2010, 23:19

And when he jumped on couches :lol:
riotgirl77

Postby Kasper F. Nielsen on 12 Oct 2010, 04:57

So because he's weird and into a cult (which isn't all that much more wacky than most other "religions" - they're all cults), that makes his physical condition lessen? What sort of a stupid argument is that? What does his physique have to do with his persona?!?

I don't care about Cruises mental health, or the way he acts on daytime tv with Opera. He's a good actor that continues to make entertaining movies, which is good enough for me.
Kasper F. Nielsen

Postby GeneralMcFaiL on 12 Oct 2010, 20:07

Dunno about "continues" to make good movies... the last good one he made was Valkyrie and Knight and Day was just a disaster. I'll always be a fan of his work for the performance he put into Born on the fourth of July though... masterpiece of a film.

As for Dolph he obviously still has some great years left in him if Hollywood would pony up some juicy roles for him.
"It's Jesus time!"
GeneralMcFaiL

Postby Zandra135 on 13 Oct 2010, 17:08

Kasper F. Nielsen wrote:So because he's weird and into a cult (which isn't all that much more wacky than most other "religions" - they're all cults), that makes his physical condition lessen? What sort of a stupid argument is that? What does his physique have to do with his persona?!?

I don't care about Cruises mental health, or the way he acts on daytime tv with Opera. He's a good actor that continues to make entertaining movies, which is good enough for me.

I don't think that he has a particularly good body in that shot either. It seems very odd...almost like scarred. He doesn't have a very toned stomach, his chest is a little saggy. No doubt good for his age but not one of the best.

Dolp looks fantastic in those shots...although looks a little annoyed in the third! But yeah, stunning as always.
Zandra135

Postby Mosquito on 13 Oct 2010, 22:48

Kasper F. Nielsen wrote:So because he's weird and into a cult (which isn't all that much more wacky than most other "religions" - they're all cults), that makes his physical condition lessen? What sort of a stupid argument is that? What does his physique have to do with his persona?!?

Nothing. I just meant to say that becaus of this people might be quicker with criticism than with other actors.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Warchild on 14 Oct 2010, 17:05

Kasper F. Nielsen wrote:What are you talking about? I see nothing sagging on Cruise - as the site also mentions, he's in good shape. The unfounded, constant hetz against Cruise on the internet over just about anything continues to amaze and confuse me.

It amazes me that u can't actually see that he isn't in great shape at all compared to the other actors, i don't have a vendetta against tom cruise, i understand why u jumping to defend tom cruise, it's obvious you are a fan of his, i'm just giving my opinion on his shape and not his life, not his movies, not his acting, and whoever wrote saying that he is in great shape surelly is another fan of his or doesn't know the definition of muscles.
Warchild
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 18 Oct 2010, 00:02

hey Dolph, you look really good. Kiss Kiss :D .
evegotbet

Postby dolphage on 24 Oct 2010, 15:08

Both Cruise and Dolph are in good shape, but Tom Cruise never had a good frame. Narrow shoulders and wide hips. He could never look like DL.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 24 Oct 2010, 15:27

dolphage wrote:He could never look like DL.

That would be freaky :lol:
Jox
Site Admin

Return to News / Rumors