Dolph will visit again Kramfors?

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph will visit again Kramfors?

Postby Darling on 27 Oct 2010, 15:50

Seems that Dolph will visit again Kramfors on Friday 29.october 2010 for the Stipendium?
My dear swedishTranslator MFS could you help to translate it, or you other nice swedish Guys,thanks :wink:
http://allehanda.se/start/kramfors/1.24 ... l-kramfors
Darling
Regular

Re: Dolph will visit again Kramfors?

Postby Jox on 27 Oct 2010, 16:59

From what I understood he'll be there, like last year, to give to the student who earned it, the "Dolph Lundgren Scholarship". He's going a little late because he couldn't attend earlier.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby riotgirl77 on 30 Oct 2010, 02:59

The translation courtesy of http://www.stars21.com/translator/swedi ... glish.html :)

Dolph will to Kramfors
Kramfors

On Friday may Kramfors large foreign again. Then Dolph Lundgren in visit to distribute the scholarship that bears his name.
Related

When the actor Dolph Lundgren agreed to lend his name to the scholarship he promised also to come and distribute it each year. This year he was not able to get away for a school closure as scholarship distribution was done without Lundgren was present.

But now he has been given enough time, on Friday is Dolph Lundgren in place in Kramfors to personally submit the signed diploma fellow Camilla Bergman. In doing so it may also sponsors the opportunity to mingle with each other and with Dolph.

The idea is that the two students who came closest to Camilla Bergman in terms of results now will get their awards also.
riotgirl77

Postby riotgirl77 on 30 Oct 2010, 09:33

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=110&artikel=4141404

This year's Dolph Lundgren Scholar

Today, Camilla Bergman from Sundsvall to receive this year's Dolph Lundgren-scholarship of 25 000. Dolph Lundgren himself will be in place in Kramfors for awarding the diploma. But it is not the first time Camilla Bergman is in contact with Hollywood actress

Camilla Bergman got the nice surprise about the scholarship directly to the student days.

- I did not know about it before and was really surprised, I thought it would be prepared, "she says.

The scholarship is based on good academic performance and awarded to an outstanding student in Kramfors.

Right now plugs Camilla philosophy of science in Lund and were therefore free to air up to Sundsvall to then go on with the bus in Kramfors, but she has nothing against.

- It will be fun, tonight I will meet Dolph and all sponsors with food and stuff.

Although she never met Dolph personally before she got to talk to him through the computer just after she learned about the scholarship.

- He was shooting a movie somewhere right then. We talked for a bit of everything, he said most happy birthday and all that. It was fun, "says Camilla.

Scholarship money will go to the study of and behind the award is a business association in Kramfors.

This year's scholarship has plans to use the money to study languages and travel around france. Dolph Lundgren Supports scholarship, he graduated from the same school as Camilla Bergman and with the same high marks.
riotgirl77

Postby dolphage on 30 Oct 2010, 21:06

riotgirl77 wrote:On Friday may Kramfors large foreign again.

I see.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Return to News / Rumors