Maybe Dolph?

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Terminator on 20 Jun 2006, 21:27

@ Angelique: Then we both do have sth. in common... :)
It is a pity I couldn't have made those movies in the 80s, expecting I'd had to have his anatomy and genes. :D
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Angelique on 21 Jun 2006, 22:44

hahaha, in wich year are you born then Terminator? :D
I'm All Ears...
Angelique

Postby Terminator on 27 Jun 2006, 21:19

I was born in 1988, on July the 16th. ;)
It is astonishing to see female fans like you- under the age of 30- who even knowing a lot about Dolph, not only his face that might have appeared on their TVscreen at home. :)
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Angelique on 28 Jun 2006, 21:19

hahaha well thanks!! I see that as a compliment!! I was born also in 1988, on 8 February!! :lol:
And I know that there aren't a lot of girls who are fan of Dolph, so I think it's very cool that I'm one of a very small group :P
But it's true!! I love his movies!! he's so good!! Hell Yeah :P
I'm All Ears...
Angelique

Postby Terminator on 01 Jul 2006, 09:28

Splendid! :)
I agree with u- he's the ultimate role model (for a young man). ^^
When I was watching Red Scorpion, I was impressed what kind of massive giant Dolph used to be in the 80s (now he is well- trained as a fit man, not as a bodybuilder wjo beefes up al the time). But it was almost nothing in comparison to Ivan Drago's outward appearance.
Some people say I have similarities with Dolph, even though Idon't have such an angular face, this iron jaw, his height and his anatomy (maybe I'll in a few years??). It is impossible to find another good "duplicate" of him.
Terminator
Regular

Postby Angelique on 01 Jul 2006, 19:33

well, if some people say those things.. then you might have something incomment with Dolph ;)
yes, in the 80's like you say, in films like red scorpion, rocky IV and so... really giant!! :D
I'm All Ears...
Angelique

Postby Terminator on 02 Jul 2006, 23:49

Today, I had some free time and I watched Red Scorpion. I think Dolph isn't all that BIG in every scene- motivating me to reach his size within the next 7 years maybe (the most difficult part is his chest- his breast is amazingly wide). ^^
I am still seeking for other references that could be compareable to Dolph's anatomy, but it is difficult to find an appropriate model.
Terminator
Regular

Postby Angelique on 04 Jul 2006, 18:25

agreed... i've seen no one else that looks like dolph, or even a littlebit... he's uniek ;)
I'm All Ears...
Angelique

Postby Terminator on 05 Jul 2006, 10:26

Unique, yes the man is ebony and ivory- a masterpiece. ^^
I wonder about his six-pack- it seems really ripped, well- defined, even though he's not really "on- season". I need his age so that I can try to emulate his body structure within this time, from being 18 to 21 or whatever.
Terminator
Regular

Postby Angelique on 05 Jul 2006, 17:55

I wish you luck!! It's hard work ;)
I'm All Ears...
Angelique

Postby dolphage on 15 Jun 2007, 18:48

Wow, that was a close one! We almost had a little Dolphfanatic matchmaking going on there with the young Angelique and Terminator. Until Terminator started to reveal an "unhealthy" obsession with Dolph´s naked body and the flirting came to a screeching halt.
Anyway, that is "the Dolpher" in that picture allright.
He looks... cooler.... now that he is older though. It suits his "double y-cromosome" face better to not be so boy-ish looking.

P.S. Dolph is incredible amazing
dolphage
Regular

Previous

Return to News / Rumors