Rocky VI: Drago might come back!!! Dolph's Response...

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Drago No.1 on 02 Feb 2006, 04:47

Dawn i have to admit that the link you posted in forums is all a load of crap. Its all rumours dolph is not going to be in the movie rocky 6 ...its al lies....that person who posted that forum is telling the whole world a lie.. it wont happen at all.
Drago No.1
Regular

Postby Drago No.1 on 02 Feb 2006, 04:48

I agree with Travis..its all fake and stupid...ive had a couple of replies from sylvester stallone and i asked if dolphj is going to be in the rocky 6 movie and he said no.
Drago No.1
Regular

Postby Dawn on 03 Feb 2006, 09:22

Drago No.1 wrote:Dawn i have to admit that the link you posted in forums is all a load of crap. Its all rumours dolph is not going to be in the movie rocky 6 ...its al lies....that person who posted that forum is telling the whole world a lie.. it wont happen at all.

The link is old as well as this thread. If you look through posts, you will see Jox had already listed an article in another thread with an interview with Dolph stating he was not in it. I post all information I see, it may take a while to be debunked or verified. I said in the first post "we'll see," indicating it may be a false rumor, which it was. Please refrain from multiple posts in a row, use the edit button. Two I can understand, four is not acceptable.
Last edited by Dawn on 03 Feb 2006, 09:28, edited 1 time in total.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 03 Feb 2006, 09:26

Terminator wrote:Oh... I cannot load this page...
do you have an alternative link to those pictures?

Unfortunately no, they took them down after only 1 or 2 days. I didn't know they would do that, otherwise I would have copied them. Stallone looks good for his age. I must admit though, he still looks old in the ring, especially against a younger guy. You can still see all the veins sticking out. I'm not sure this film will do well for him.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Thank God This Rumour Is NOT True

Postby DreamRedeemer on 05 Feb 2006, 06:28

I don't know about what you guys think, but if you ask me, sometimes I feel that Hollywood doesn't like actors to get too popular for too long. WHY? -- That's an easy one, um, because then they become too costly thats why, AND, because we don't want these actors looking better and being more popular than the producers and directors, do we????

So, being that it has been something like three years since this thread was first posted, it looks as though this rumour is NOT true, and I am very happy about that. The way they took down Rocky and bankrupted him in the last movie, was a freakin disgrace. Damn, brain damage or not, he was in the prime of his athletic / boxing life, and not more than a year later, they had some snot-nosed kid, thinking he could beat Rocky and making it look like he actually had a chance of beating him????????

Yeah, like whatever. Anyway, had the rumour been an honest one, and some idiot writer joined forces with a producer and / or director and decided to capitalize on the ROCKY MOVIES by making millions off another, without shedding too much of the limelight on either Sylvestor Stalone or Dolph Lundgren, the manuscript mentioned would have been the way to have done it. That idea for a movie, would suck even worse than the one for Rocky V did, and I thought that one was pretty darn bad........like coming home, a National Hero representing his country and acting like an Ambassador For PEACE and then the whole country sees what happens and leaves him in the streets.....with no Celebrity Parties, to help rake in some money for him, or anything. WHATEVER. If ya ask me, this movie idea simply would have been one that would make money, and yet, make these actors look even worse, for in Hollywood there is more than likely, this little kept secret saying of: "What Goes Up - Must Come Down" !!!!!

~~~~PEACE~~~~
~DreamRedeemer~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post #2
DreamRedeemer

Postby Dawn on 06 Feb 2006, 16:21

You have a point, no one bought the idea of Rocky V. I think thats why Sly did not want to leave the story there. I will have to say though, that I don't think ending the story without Adrian is right. She was one of the most important pieces of the story and I don't think this movie will succeed without her. She is Rocky's voice of reason. Of course, maybe thats how he would end up dying. Rumors keep flying he's been trying to kill off Rocky for 3 movies now. :?
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News / Rumors