Rocky VI: Drago might come back!!! Dolph's Response...

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby I Dig Dolph on 24 Jan 2005, 05:55

wow...isn't it crazy how the discussion within one topic can totally change to something different? anyways, terminator, Dolph plays Sam Decker in Detention. just to let ya know what we're talking bout eh!
I Dig Dolph

Postby shooby on 27 Jan 2005, 14:08

But is this rocky 6 has been made ?

That's a long time we speak about this movie and nothing !!!
shooby

He's back as Drago!

Postby Dawn on 01 Nov 2005, 01:41

According to this site: http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed ... as%20drago

I guess we'll see.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 01 Nov 2005, 12:07

Superb! This film seems to be going the Rocky 1 route, far more grounded and gritty again. I really hope it does well and this could be a powerful cameo for Dolph. It;s a chance to really give a memorable 5 minutes to the movie. Could even be his best performance.

I really hope he's given a chance to act and given the direction to really push it, not be a kind of comic book villain like Rocky 4.

Rocky 6 is now my most anticapted film of next year!
Tom
Regular

Postby Jox on 02 Nov 2005, 04:10

Do we have any other source confirming this info?
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 02 Nov 2005, 12:39

Haven't seen anything else so far, but it is only a couple of days old. It may be confirmed in the next few days, or dismissed. I hope it is true, although I won't hold my breath because I won't 100% believe the film will happen until it;s finally shot and in the can. Dolph after all was linked to this 2 years ago, and a 6th Rocky film has been on the cards for years.
Tom
Regular

Postby Dawn on 02 Nov 2005, 16:07

Here is another site copying the info: http://www.cinematical.com/2005/10/31/d ... with-aids/

I don't know if we will see a confirmation any time in the future. Seems like news is always slow.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

till then...

Postby Simona on 03 Nov 2005, 02:26

Let's have a warm tougth for his b-day!
Simona
Simona

Postby Travis on 04 Nov 2005, 04:28

sounds fake and i hope it is fake because it sounds really stupid.
Travis
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 11 Dec 2005, 13:43

Well, Rocky VI has started filming, and there still seems to be no official confirmation of Dolph's involvement with the film, so until we know for sure, we should probably assume that he won't be in it and just treat it as a Stallone movie. I know, I know, it's obviously a Stallone movie anyway, but you know what I mean!
I'm still praying to the powers that be that Sly's opponent isn't Vin Diesel, as has been previously rumoured. Nothing against Mr. Mark Vincent per se, but I just don't think he's suitable for a Rocky film...

On the subject of the film, anyone else agree with me that in order for it to look and feel like a Rocky movie, it should look and feel like the other Rocky movies? This means no bullet-time style punches. No Matrix-style slo-mo fights. No soundtrack by the likes of The Darkness and (*hawk-ptui*) McFly - go back to basics and get Bill Conti and Survivor to score the movie.

Thoughts?
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Terminator on 11 Dec 2005, 16:49

Concerning to the idea, it is rather stupid, but I want to see another (boxing) movie with Dolph as a muscular role model. We don't see him toreing of his clothes quite often, do we?
But if they'd produce the prehistory of the character of Ivan Drago I'd never miss it and even try to get a role as the teenager... still studying for the exams in his military career and training for a great boxer. It's a pity that I am just 1,80m yet...
Is this site talking about a movie, shot in a parallel to Rocky VI? Might be better to connect both ideas.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Dawn on 19 Dec 2005, 17:06

Here are some pictures from the new movie:
http://www.fightnews.com/1040.htm
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 25 Dec 2005, 11:01

Oh... I cannot load this page...
do you have an alternative link to those pictures?
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Drago No.1 on 02 Feb 2006, 03:19

All rumours people...dolph is not coming back as drago...its all lies...i will give use the website to prove to use of the new rocky 6 screen shots and the actors that star in it..like the actores are..talia shire..burt young..Mr.t..milo Ventimiglia and antonia tarver and sylveter stallone. in this rocky 6 there no Drago as the siberian. :D

http://www.totalrocky.com/films/rockyvi/cast.html
Drago No.1
Regular

Postby Drago No.1 on 02 Feb 2006, 04:39

Dolph is a man with a lote of guts and power....if i was in the movi rocky 4 i would like to have a boxing match with dolph...but i still dont understand that movie is all bullcrap..like for a man to kill a person within one punch..you got to go throguht hell a lot of training..and i man to have a punch thats worth 1850 pounds...its all about steroids....omg.
Drago No.1
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to News / Rumors