Rocky VI: Drago might come back!!! Dolph's Response...

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph to return to Rocky You heard it here

Postby drago on 12 Feb 2004, 13:37

In a recent interview Stallone confirmed he was making a final Rocky.He gave a strong hint that Dolph[drago] would return.Dolph is still in great shape like Sly.Mr T Is fat and out of shape so its unlikely he will return this would be great for Dolph returning to were he belongs on the big screen.
patrick mulholland
drago

Postby hansson55 on 14 Feb 2004, 11:55

There was an article about Rocky 6 in a newspaper a couple of days ago. I did get a bit worried because they didn’t mention Dolph in any way. It was a Swedish newspaper so if they hade known anything about Dolph being in the movie, they should have mentioned it. But the again it hasn’t been confirmed by Stallone.
¤¤¤ It’s from Sweden like me ¤¤¤
hansson55
Regular

Postby njonesky102 on 03 Jul 2004, 02:38

I thought that Stallone was sueing MGM because they made all these Rumours that he was going to make another Rocky. Also in an interveiw Stallone said he had no intention of making another one, although he did say if he had to he would bring back drago!

I hope he makes another one Drago was fab and undoubtedly the best Rocky Villian as he was only one who killed their apponent!

APOLLO
R.I.P
Kjones
njonesky102

Re: Dolph to return to Rocky You heard it here

Postby MALCOLM XERXES™ on 27 Aug 2004, 18:43

drago wrote:In a recent interview Stallone confirmed he was making a final Rocky.He gave a strong hint that Dolph[drago] would return.Dolph is still in great shape like Sly.Mr T Is fat and out of shape so its unlikely he will return this would be great for Dolph returning to were he belongs on the big screen.
DRAGO,

If that turns out to be true, then I shall definitely be first in line @ the cinema.

I never believed that ROCKY BALBOA was capable of defeating IVAN DRAGO, & that the former’s victory happened only because the script made it so, otherwise IVAN DRAGO would have destroyed ROCKY.
[url=http://www.malcolmxerxes.com]"...Be seeing you!" MALCOLM XERXES FINNEGAN’S SQUAD™
Image[/url]
MALCOLM XERXES™

Rocky 6 unlikely

Postby Dawn on 06 Nov 2004, 21:28

This article is from Oct 31st, 2004:
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 06 Nov 2004, 21:32

Another recent article where Sly says he is too old to take punches in another Rocky film: http://www.totalrocky.com/articles/tooold.html

Doesn't look like we will see Rocky 6.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 06 Nov 2004, 21:36

An article from September on Rocky 6.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Rocky VI: Drago might come back!!! Dolph's Response...

Postby I Dig Dolph on 30 Dec 2004, 10:01

I found this interesting article on Rocky VI:

Wednesday 8th January 2003: Rocky 6 Update:
Dolph Lundgren told B & K Sports Magazine that Sylvester Stallone may be writing his character, Russian boxer Ivan Drago, into the sixth Rocky film. Lundgren played Drago in possibly one of the best Rocky sequels, Rocky 4. "Sly's writing a new Rocky. The 6th one, and tells me he's going to try and write Ivan Drago in it. There's no way I'd miss out on an opportunity on sparring with Balboa again. In my opinion, Rocky IV, was one of the best Rocky sequels. Not the least - the better of my films. If we can get those two guys back in the ring again, we could have something special. And from what Sly tells me, it's going to be good. I look forward to doing it."

I hope they do it!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I Dig Dolph

Postby Jox on 30 Dec 2004, 11:03

this is an old rumor, if you read Dolph's Q & A on his website you will learn that Dolph is not involved in Rocky 6. Sorry to disappoint your hopes!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 05 Jan 2005, 17:41

^I think so, too...
He didn't mention to go one more time...
"Sly hasn't called for a while" and so they are really gettin' older and Dolph hasn't all the best look...
But together with a special boxing tournament together with Mr. T, it might be a great success. :)
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby I Dig Dolph on 08 Jan 2005, 09:13

Ya, I'd like to see an exhibition with Drago and Mr.T or Tommy Gunn! :lol:
I Dig Dolph

Postby Terminator on 08 Jan 2005, 19:44

Oh, you mean Rocky's rival in Part V?
I've never seen this part before, but one thing I know: It can't be more impressive than the fourth ever was. ;)
And the B.G.M.s in part V were cruel... kind of Hip- Hop revolutionnairy or something like that, dunno. lol
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Dolph a F.O.G

Postby njonesky102 on 20 Jan 2005, 22:03

DOLPH IS DEFINATELY A F.O.G!
DETENTION WAS FANTASTIC!
WOULDN'T MINE STAYING AFTER SCHOOL WITH SAM DECKER!
Kjones
njonesky102

Postby I Dig Dolph on 22 Jan 2005, 10:16

yes, thank you...at least someone else agrees with me!!!!!!! :lol: lol
I Dig Dolph

Postby Terminator on 23 Jan 2005, 21:34

hmm... Sam Decker... sounds familiar to me...
Anyway I'd like to enter action movie business just right now. :)
Terminator
Regular

Next

Return to News / Rumors