PLEASE DOLPH SAY IT'S NOT TRUE! NASTY!

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

PLEASE DOLPH SAY IT'S NOT TRUE! NASTY!

Postby solarsister on 08 Jul 2006, 06:25

This is copied from www.tbt.com which is the Tampa Bay Times newspaper website. This is also being told on VH1's Best Week Ever show.
Janice Dickinson is so nasty, it's like the cosmetic surgery doctor used her as a test case and not in a good way.

From the Department of Disturbing Mental Images comes the following unsavory scenario: Bill Cosby hitting on Janice Dickinson. While appearing on Howard Stern's show Monday to promote her book Check, Please!: Dating, Mating and Extricating, the insufferable ex-supermodel said Cosby wanted to have sex with her, according to the comprehensive Stern recap sit www.marksfriggin.com. But Cosby wasn't the only name she named. She said she slept with (among others) Jon Lovitz , and once had a threesome with Grace Jones and Dolph Lundgren . (We hope Surreal Life casting directors are taking notes.) She also said she'd sleep with Ellen Degeneres and Owen Wilson if given the chance.
solarsister

Postby solarsister on 08 Jul 2006, 07:09

Another link about this story. Scroll to the bottom to the article about her going on the Howard Stern show.

http://www.tvtalkshows.com/celebrity/janice-dickinson/

and another

http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com/200 ... -past.html
solarsister

Postby Tom on 08 Jul 2006, 11:10

Janice Dickenson and Grace Jones, AT the same time. Dolph really is the toughest man on earth, otherwise he wouldn't have survived!
Tom
Regular

Postby Jox on 08 Jul 2006, 21:32

I already heard about it. Might be true or not. But in any case, anybody can do crazy things especially when they're young and in their twenties. And Dolph's relationship with Grace Jones was definitely in his wild times.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby solarsister on 08 Jul 2006, 22:09

Plus Janice Dickinson did look better in the 80's than she does now. Now she looks like something out of a plastic surgery horror flick. I do, however, doubt the comment she made about the Evian bottle. From what I saw in "Jill the Ripper" (and believe me some girlfriends and I paused and rewinded MANY times) he just didn't appear "hung". Still, if given the opportunity, I would look for myself. 8)
solarsister

Postby CorinaDaniela on 01 Nov 2006, 14:59

no coment.i dont have words to say all i feel about this.dolph is my favourite actor and will be for ever.
CorinaDaniela

Postby dolphage on 15 Jun 2007, 18:24

I beleive that the Dolpharoo did a lot of crazy things (and crazy women) in the eighties.
And ladies, a word of warning that might save you from future heartbreak: there is a real and tangible risk that Dolph Lundgren is not a virgin "saving himself" for some chick on an internet fanforum. You might have to learn to live with that (allthough I never will - and I´m a heterosexual dude!)!
And as far as the Dolphinator not being "hung": That´s ridiculous! Are you calling Janice Dickinson and Brandon Lee liers?!
I´ll rephrase that: Are you calling Brandon Lee a lier?!

P.S. Dolph fckng Lundgren rules!

P.S.2. I can´t beleive how much Dolph fckng Lundgren rules!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Travis on 19 Jun 2007, 10:24

I heard rumors around Hollywood about what a exhibitionist Dolph is. I know a guy that did roomservice for a hotel he used to stay at. He said Dolph would always order roomservice while he is fucking because he likes to show off.
Travis
Regular

Postby The_Canadian on 19 Jun 2007, 11:47

Travis wrote:Dolph would always order roomservice while he is fucking because he likes to show off.

I think that's a tad bit more information than I needed, thanks.
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby dolphage on 19 Jun 2007, 20:08

Dolph would always order roomservice while he is fucking because he likes to show off.

That´s awesome!
Dolph should have told the guy to leave the roomservice order by the bed and then handed him a video camera and gone: "There´s a fifty in for you if you just film us while I finish the job. It´s for my demo reel."
Then point to the chick and go:"I must break you!"
dolphage
Regular

Return to News / Rumors