The reason Dolph left Grace Jones

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

The reason Dolph left Grace Jones

Postby Krom on 04 Dec 2007, 13:07

...beacuse is a very smart guy

The SUN
By COLIN ROBERTSON
Tuesday, December 4, 2007

MANEATER Janice Dickinson last night lifted the lid on her drug-fuelled sex life – and revealed Sly Stallone once bonked her while dressed in a military uniform.

And she told how she had a threesome with pop star Grace Jones and muscle-bound actor Dolph Lundgren – but was so high on cocaine she can’t remember if she enjoyed it.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun at her Hollywood mansion, Janice revealed: “Sly was a great lover. He once dressed up as an army officer for sex – and he shot his gun off in the back yard a lot. He was weird.”

The I’m A Celeb runner-up boasts about bedding more than 1,000 men, including Mick Jagger, and admits to seducing many WOMEN too.

She screeched: “I was the wildest model ever. I had wild sex. Famous people wanted to sleep with me.

Ram-beau ... with Sly in 1994

“I had a threesome with Grace and Dolph. People ask me what it was like – and if it was true Dolph had a big one. But I don’t remember. We were all so high.”

The outrageous brunette, who gave Sun man Colin Robertson a big smacker, confessed: “I’ve slept with women, including supermodels, in the past. Everyone did. You’re away for a month working. What are you supposed to do? You play with each other.

“I don’t do it any more. I’m a mom, I don’t want people thinking I’m out there writhing about with women.

“But I’d like to get into bed with the Queen – and her Corgis.”

Janice, 53, who claims to have been the world’s first supermodel, revealed she once had a romp in a CHURCH – while wearing a nun’s outfit.

She admitted: “I dressed up as a nun and had sex at a church in Rome – it was like a confession scene.

“I had a famous Italian film director dress up as a priest. That was hot. We did it, then we switched outfits.”

The model also gets a thrill from sex in the open air. She said: “I loved doing it outdoors. I did it on a golf course once while we were teeing off.”

Janice was as much a fixture on the front pages of glossy mags as she was on New York’s crazy club scene in the Seventies and Eighties.

And it was at the Big Apple’s notorious night spot Studio 54 where she snared many fellas, including film stars Warren Beatty and Bruce Willis.

Janice – who reckons “I’d need to hire an accountant to work out how many men I’ve slept with – said: “I loved going to Studio 54 – if there was another one I’d still be there every night.

“The people there were incredible, from Bianca Jagger to Robert De Niro. It was the most phenomenally hedonistic place. People were having sex in the club.

“It was a different era back then, pre-Aids. Everybody dated everybody. I pity anyone who doesn’t have as much fun as I did. I don’t regret anything.”
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular

Postby dolphage on 06 Dec 2007, 18:42

Janice Dickinson is incredibly gross. I mean, really, seriously... What a skank. I hope Dolph wore triple rubbers. And a blindfold.
dolphage
Regular

Return to News / Rumors