The future of the forum

Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The future of the forum

Postby lhz on 23 Feb 2022, 02:51

I know it's a bit late for answering to an almost one year old thread but since I came back here regularly again like how it was before Covid, reading this post of yours Jox, made me feels sad for you and what you've been through. As we discussed privately, Covid has been a very rough time for me on almost every aspect cause the worst things which can possibly happen in life appeared precisely during the pandemic.
So you can't imagine how I feel for you and I am sending you my most sincere support and sympathy.

That being said, regarding the forum future I really wanted to tell you that what you accomplished here is truly astonishing and unseen for a forum dedicated to an actor.
It is more than a forum, it is an encyclopedia. The amount of knowledges and infos stored here regarding anything related to Dolph is insane and a pure joy for fans like us.
Even more famous actors didn't have 10% of what is stored and discussed here. Others actor fans places are basically low level discussions and posting memes.
Here, the way you are handling and managing the forum makes it elitist but in the noble meaning way of it ! It's Dolph but in a philosophical, scientifical, surgically precise and highly technical way !

It's thanks to this forum more than 15 years ago that I started to feed my passion for Dolph and that I met you Jox in real life and developed a true friendship !
I've been visiting the forum daily for almost ten years til Covid and now I am back again. Back then, I almost never posted anything due to my complex for writing in English (now I don't care anymore and improved my skill :mrgreen: )

Take care of yourself Jox, I imagine what you've been through was rough but I am here if you want to discuss it. And just know that you should be proud of what you've accomplished here and hope I will be able to come here for the many years to come as it feels like home !
lhz

Postby Jox on 28 Feb 2022, 00:25

Thank you for your words which are deeply appreciated.

Thanks for returning here as well, there's been quite a lot of engagement in the past week or so!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Leigh2704 on 26 Apr 2022, 05:48

Hey Jox, long time no post. Sorry to hear you're not having the best time, whatever you decide to do I hope you know that you've given us long time members a lot of great discussion and entertainment, and we greatly appreciate it. I understand things get rough - I've had a rough last few years myself and stepped away from all my online communities up until the last few months. The most important thing is to take care of yourself. Stay healthy, my friend.
Leigh2704

Postby Jox on 26 Apr 2022, 17:07

Hey Leigh, great to hear from you! Thank you for the support and the kind support. It's been a tough a couple of years for many us...

Right now I'm back at it as you can see :wink:
Jox
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Web Site Discussion