THE SITE IS 20 YEARS OLD!

Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: THE SITE IS 20 YEARS OLD!

Postby bomaz on 26 May 2023, 11:36

The GIF for the occasion :lol:
bomaz

Postby Jox on 26 May 2023, 17:55

alex.sp89 wrote:Happy Birthday ! A little late. Amazing job. Thank u for all this 25 years of activity who was involved in making this site. Keep going Jox. People are checking it like daily news. It become very casual like TV.

I didn't create the site, my now dear old friend Blaine W. did. I took it over in 2003 when he could no longer make the time for it. But that means 20th anniversary for me this year! Despite the fact that I had to stop updating the website itself about 10 years ago. (If anyone has an idea how to recycle all that data, ideas are welcome since I'm no website genius...)
P.S Jox are u still planning to write another book about behind the scenes of DL movies (in particular SILT) ?

I can only leave you guessing. I have put an end and release my PUNISHER book first (even though it's getting close it's always taking much longer than anticipated, I'm slow but also very nit-picky so it should show in the final product).

bomaz wrote:The GIF for the occasion :lol:

Haha!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 13 Jun 2023, 06:37

I would buy all your books Jox, you know that. :D
And congrats, still here, usually lurking, but 25 years is just amazing! I remember Blaine too. I reached out to him the other day. :D
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Web Site Discussion