Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Avatars?

Postby Moltisanti on 10 Jul 2010, 19:06

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing the new ones!
Moltisanti
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 12 Jul 2010, 20:18

The avatars are there! Sorry, took me a few days more. Distracted by good weather and soccer finals. ;-)

You find Craig's excellent new artwork in the usual place when you edit your profile. I've added the new sprites to the others so we have all the pics in one place.

Thanks, Craig for the great work!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby ashleyheart on 08 Aug 2010, 05:37

Hey I think I need some help with the whole avatar thing. I want to see those you were talking about but can't seem to figure out where to find them. :? I just a newbie still.
ashleyheart

Postby ashleyheart on 08 Aug 2010, 05:40

Never mind I think I found it! :o Sorry. :roll:
ashleyheart

Postby Mosquito on 09 Aug 2010, 22:59

ashleyheart wrote:Never mind I think I found it! :o Sorry. :roll:

No problem and no need to apologize at all! Feel free to ask anything anytime, we're here to help. ;)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby ashleyheart on 09 Aug 2010, 23:23

Thanks! :D
ashleyheart

Postby Craigie-Boy on 23 Sep 2010, 07:35

Thanks for all the new kind words, folks! It's always nice to know that people are appreciating the work I do! :mrgreen:

I've just ordered the Command Performance DVD online and it should arrive by the end of this week. I have the next two weeks off work, so with luck, I can churn out sprites for CP, Unisol Regeneration, and perhaps Expendables as well during that time. I have ideas for new pieces for the likes of Rocky and Punisher as well, so there's plenty to come yet!
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 16 Dec 2023, 22:30

Hi folks!

Sorry for having been away for so many years. Over time, I simply forgot about this forum, as it had been so long since I'd last logged in or posted anything. Recently, I just happened to come across some of my Dolph pixel art online, and it reminded me about this site, and I just thought I'd try logging in to see if anyone remembered me! :lol:

I see that a number of you are still using my pixel avatars (thanks!), and that I had said I would draw some new pics for Dolph's (at the time) new movies. As of yet, those pics haven't been drawn, as I kind of fell off the proverbial wagon with regards to artwork - but, if there is still any interest, I can get to work on drawing his films from the 13 years since I was last here ( :shock: ), such as Expendables, Aquaman, Stash House, the UniSol sequels, Creed II, and so on.

Let me know if there are any films you'd like me to tackle, and I can get to work on them. And I'll aim to be a bit more active around here from now on!
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Jox on 16 Dec 2023, 22:58

Hi Craig, great to hear from you! See, we're still here, you're welcome to go and come back at anytime!

Even though I'm not using one at the moment, I still appreciate seeing your avatars on the board, they were a great addition and it's fun to see who chooses which character ;)

Welcome back!
Jox
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Web Site Discussion