Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Avatars?

Postby dolphage on 14 Feb 2009, 13:03

Craigie-Boy, you´re a gd dmn genious! Can you download these and use them as folder icons on your computer? It would be the best thing ever to have all your folders look like Dolph "fckng" Lundgren! Especially my Van Damme folder.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Nathan on 15 Feb 2009, 01:39

That would indeed be kick ass!! I also have a feeling that you are insane dolphage.. :wink:
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 15 Feb 2009, 23:42

Nathan wrote:I also have a feeling that you are insane dolphage.. :wink:

What took you so long?

*muahahaha...*
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Craigie-Boy on 16 Feb 2009, 05:36

dolphage wrote:Craigie-Boy, you´re a gd dmn genious! Can you download these and use them as folder icons on your computer? It would be the best thing ever to have all your folders look like Dolph "fckng" Lundgren! Especially my Van Damme folder.

I'm not sure how one would go about doing that, but no doubt it can be done!
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby dolphage on 18 Feb 2009, 22:34

Mosquito wrote:
Nathan wrote:I also have a feeling that you are insane dolphage.. :wink:

What took you so long?

*muahahaha...*

There are two ways of arriving at the conclusion that I am insane;

1. Judging me by my avatar (that´s how I look when I´m asleep)

2. Judging me by EVERY SINGLE POST I have ever contributed to this forum

Long story short, yes I have been diagnosed as "Bat shit crazy", by my therapist (I ate his liver with som fava beans and a nice Chianti)
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 16 Mar 2009, 23:08

Craigie-Boy, when are gonna have some CP sprites?! One at the drums would be sweet :wink:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Craigie-Boy on 26 Mar 2009, 04:34

Haha!

I suppose, whenever I can find a decent picture of Dolph sat at the drums, to use as reference! I haven't really seen much in the way of screenshots for CP so far, so I'll have a sniff around here and on Google to see what I can find.

When does CP come out, by the way? I haven't been here for a little while, so I'm a bit out of the proverbial loop!
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Jox on 26 Mar 2009, 11:42

You can find a few stills on the CP site and here in the gallery.

No word on a release date yet (my bet is not before the fall). I think the movie was just completed.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jack Caine on 07 Apr 2009, 22:14

Craigie-boy, will there be any Direct Contact, US3, Command Performance, and Expendables sprite-avatars upon the releases?
"I come in peace!"
"But you go in pieces, a**hole!"
Jack Caine

Postby Warchild on 09 Apr 2009, 05:21

would love to see what Seagal and van damme would look like :lol:
Warchild
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 10 Apr 2009, 02:34

Jack Caine wrote:Craigie-boy, will there be any Direct Contact, US3, Command Performance, and Expendables sprite-avatars upon the releases?

Yes. The plan is to include avatars for every single film that Dolph appears in. I've covered every film to date, and the films you mention will be tackled as and when they are released and I get a chance to see them. Any other films that he brings out after that lot will also be done!
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 03 Jan 2010, 06:27

Hey folks, sorry I haven't been on the forum in a long time, but I've been extremely busy lately, and my online time has been quite limited.

So, to sort of make up for my continued absence from the boards, I will shortly be starting work on some Dolph sprites for Icarus and Command Performance! I've done some searching both on the galleries here and on Google for some source pics, and hopefully I can get the sprites for at least one of these films done within the next week or two! I haven't been able to see either of these films yet (or Direct Contact), so I may order a couple of them online to help out with the work.
I ordered The Mechanik on Blu-Ray a week or so back, and am waiting for it to arrive. I saw the film when I bought the DVD last year, but decided I had to get a Dolph film in my (admittedly very small!) Blu-Ray collection.

And, before you ask, yes, one of the CP sprites will feature Dolph playing the drums!! :mrgreen:
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Geoff on 17 Apr 2010, 21:55

Any more new on the sprites matey??
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 09 Jun 2010, 02:26

Geoff wrote:Any more new on the sprites matey??

Yes! I'm currently working away on the Icarus sprites - have drawn 2 so far, with another 1 or 2 to follow. Then there'll be 4 or 5 CP sprites, with at least one of Dolph at the drums, and possibly even one of him on a motorcycle! :mrgreen:

Then I'll tackle UniSol Regeneration, which will probably get 3 or 4 pics done, since Dolph had quite a small role in that film. I'm also looking to add an extra sprite to some of his older films - I have ideas for new Punisher, Rocky, and MOTU avatars, and maybe a couple more on top of all that! So, I may have been quiet on the avatar front for a while, but I'm coming back with a bang! They'll all be sent to the forum upon completion and hopefully will be available here shortly after that.

Watch this space!
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 07 Jul 2010, 02:00

Hey people, apologies for having to make a double post, but just to let you know, I've just submitted seven new avatars to Mosquito which should hopefully be up here shortly. I've done three each for Icarus and Direct Contact............ and a new one for the much-maligned Agent Red. Yeah, sorry about that. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I'll begin work on pics for CP and UniSol 3 shortly, and then The Expendables after that. I'm also contemplating a couple of special projects, which may even be animated! A couple of possibe ideas are in my head... just need to see if and how I can bring them to fruition.
Craigie-Boy
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Web Site Discussion