Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Jox on 26 Sep 2008, 20:41

Street Preacher!

(that would be a tough one I guess)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Craigie-Boy on 01 Oct 2008, 02:42

Shouldn't be too bad actually - if anything, the shaggy hair will present the biggest problem!

Ok, in addition to Rocky, Missionary Man and Showdown, I've now drawn sprites for Unisol, M.O.T.U. and Pentathlon. Still to do the Punisher one - I'll do Blackjack, The Joshua Tree and Johnny Mnemonic shortly. Hopefully, I can get at least one sprite drawn for every film of Dolph's - yes, even the diabolical Agent Red! When his new films, such as DC and CP, come out later on, I'll add them too.

Meantime, here's the first Unisol one...Image
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Nathan on 01 Oct 2008, 13:22

Excellent work!!!!!!
Nathan
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 03 Oct 2008, 04:10

Ok, I've gotten through 8 new sprites today alone. The films I've now covered are as follows:

Blackjack
Detention
Direct Action
Fat Slags
Masters Of The Universe
Missionary Man
Pentathlon
Rocky IV
The Shooter
Showdown In Little Tokyo
Universal Soldier
A View To A Kill

I'm planning additional sprites for MM and Unisol, and I've collected screen stills of other films, many of which I'll draw over the weekend. I'm also considering a little bonus for Hidden Agenda...

EDIT: As of 06/10/08, the above list now also includes Agent Red, Cover Up, Dark Angel, Jill Rips, Retrograde, and Sweepers, as well as select sprites for The Mechanik, The Joshua Tree, Hidden Agenda and The Punisher.
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 06 Oct 2008, 23:55

I have lost track... did you do Red Scorpion yet?
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Geoff on 07 Oct 2008, 09:56

EDIT: As of 06/10/08, the above list now also includes Agent Red, Cover Up, Dark Angel, Jill Rips, Retrograde, and Sweepers, as well as select sprites for The Mechanik, The Joshua Tree, Hidden Agenda and The Punisher.

Lets see em all mate so we can begin choosing our favs. Nice one!!
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 08 Oct 2008, 03:40

No, I've not done Red Scorpion yet, though I hope to begin work on that film later this week. I'll have to sideline them for a couple of days, as I have an upcoming job interview to take care of first, but once that's over, I'll be back to work on the sprites! I'll post a couple more up here shortly.

Any idea yet if these can actually be implemented into user profiles?
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 14 Oct 2008, 04:18

Ok, new update time!
I've gotten through nearly 20 new sprites in the last 3 days or so, so the collection is increasing by leaps and bounds! Here's how many sprites have been done, to date, per film:

Agent Red - 1
Blackjack - 2
Cover Up - 2
Dark Angel - 1
Detention - 3
Direct Action - 2
Fat Slags - 1
Hidden Agenda - 3
Jill Rips - 1
Joshua Tree - 3
The Last Patrol - 2
MOTU - 5
The Mechanik - 3
Missionary Man - 3
Peacekeeper - 3
Pentathlon - 2
The Punisher - 6
Red Scorpion - 5
Retrograde - 2
Rocky IV - 7
The Shooter - 2
Showdown - 4
Sweepers - 2
Universal Soldier - 7
View To A Kill - 1

I'm off work the week of the 20th - 27th October, so with luck I can more or less complete the entire lot by the end of that time! Until then, here are new sprites for The Joshua Tree and Missionary Man...
Image Image
Last edited by Craigie-Boy on 24 Oct 2008, 23:02, edited 3 times in total.
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Geoff on 14 Oct 2008, 09:50

Nice one, can I see the Dark Angel one?
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Nathan on 14 Oct 2008, 18:05

Wow! I love the Missionary Man sprite...excellent work!!
Nathan
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 17 Oct 2008, 03:27

Geoff wrote:Nice one, can I see the Dark Angel one?

But of course, dear boy...

I've just done 3 pics for The Peacekeeper and 5 for Red Scorpion. From the DVDs I have just now, I've still to do Bridge Of Dragons, The Last Patrol and Storm Catcher - and I've just ordered a few Dolph DVDs online to help out with another batch of pics; Johnny Mnemonic, Men Of War, The Minion, and The Final Inquiry.

The last few films after that lot - Silent Trigger, Diamond Dogs and whatever else I haven't yet mentioned - will be done as soon as possible. Some of the DVDs I ordered may take several weeks to arrive, so with that in mind, I'm hoping to have the sprite set all but complete by the end of the year!
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Geoff on 19 Oct 2008, 17:35

Cool - im having that one, after me fav DolphFilm. Cheers Craigie Boy!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 29 Nov 2008, 04:16

Street Preacher!Image
Ok, I now have 86 of these guys done - over the last day or so, I've gotten through Johnny Mnemonic, Bridge Of Dragons, and Storm Catcher. The grand total is going to exceed 100 in all, so there will be plenty of pics to choose from! How about it, admins? :lol:
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 29 Nov 2008, 18:25

Oh shame on me... I pointed my attention to something else because there is one plug-in that still needs to be installed. I try to get it done quickly, ok? And if it were only to have that brilliant street preacher up and running. I really like it. ;)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 29 Nov 2008, 20:28

Craigie-Boy that's great!!! :lol:
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Web Site Discussion