Wallpapers

Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Wallpapers

Postby Geoff on 27 Apr 2010, 20:40

Has anyone done any Dolph wallpapers from his films, I know Jox did some cool ones for CP site (nice job buddy) but has anyone ever really done any for his movies?
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Re: Wallpapers

Postby Jox on 27 Apr 2010, 20:44

You can find some on the net, but nothing amazing. Better find good res pics or posters to use as wallpapers or make your own.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Geoff on 27 Apr 2010, 21:08

I am in the process of trying to knock up a google banner for my Igoogle homepage (not sure if anyone has an I google home page sorted but I did a few themes from CP which should appear in the next day or two. I just fancied a really good one for my desktop.
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Geoff on 29 Apr 2010, 10:00

For those of you who have and use Igoogle as you home page you can now ad themes to it and if you search on the themes and enter command performance I have managed to get some on there, first tries and all that so might do some more. I used pics from the CP site (hope I not breaking any Rules on that J)
Geoff
Regular

Return to Web Site Discussion