Dolph's Facebook Page

Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph's Facebook Page

Postby Mosquito on 29 Jun 2010, 19:24

I just noticed that nothing happened on that page since January. How comes? Wasted potential.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Re: Dolph's Facebook Page

Postby Jox on 29 Jun 2010, 20:33

Tell me about it... :?

Because the company that used to update it (mostly using my informations) has been let go, and I think DL wasn't sure about what to do with it, his site and his web promotion in general. I was told there would be new things this summer to coincide with THE EXPENDABLES release.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 29 Jun 2010, 22:03

Jox wrote:Tell me about it... :?

Because the company that used to update it (mostly using my informations) has been let go, and I think DL wasn't sure about what to do with it, his site and his web promotion in general. I was told there would be new things this summer to coincide with THE EXPENDABLES release.

It's funny because I was just about to make a suggestion relating to the delay of Dolph's site which would ensure a good site without the need for too much "moving around." I was going to suggest that THIS should be made into Dolph's official site, obviously with the collaboration or agreement of Dolph and Jox should be in charge of his facebook page, obviously with the willingness of Jox. A few name changes and tweaks would do it and I think it would be a viable and "economical" way of doing things in terms of how much "fannying around" is required with the various layouts etc...... Am I way off in terms of plausibility or does anyone think this is a good idea?
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby Jox on 29 Jun 2010, 22:13

Nathan wrote:and Jox should be in charge of his facebook page, obviously with the willingness of Jox.

I wish but that's not what's in the agenda right now (unfortunately).
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 30 Jun 2010, 08:57

I think if he invested five minutes every week or even every month to write a short statement ("I'm in Astana right now, promoting [blah]. Interesting place!") it would keep a lot of people interested and happy.

Honestly, I think Jox does a fantastic job with the site, makes good decisions and maintains the greatest Dolph site on the Web. I wouldn't risk giving it away, even to our hero himself, and then see it catch dust or take a wrong direction. Jox's site is *the* Dolph encyclopedia. An official site would focus on other things I guess.

Sorry Jox, just my opinion, of course it's your site and you know what's best for it. :wink:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 10 Sep 2011, 03:29

Hey guys, here is the

New Official Dolph Lundgren Facebook Page!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dolph-Lu ... 2041118852

(the other pages will soon be deleted)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 10 Sep 2011, 19:26

Oh man there was a glitch, damn you FB!

Will have to be patient again... :evil:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 21 Sep 2011, 17:36

Jox wrote:This time is for good!
Start signing up while I'm rebuilding the gallery and info!
New Official Dolph Lundgren Facebook Page!

Come on guys sign-up! Will post an EXPENDABLES 2 goodie once the page is ready for official announcement!
Jox
Site Admin

Return to Web Site Discussion