New DL OFFICIAL WEBSITE online

Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New DL OFFICIAL WEBSITE online

Postby Dawn on 20 Aug 2010, 16:51

Sorry, not trying to be critical towards you and I'm sorry you took it that way, I know you have worked hard toward this and that shows well certainly in this site and everything you do here. Just thinking aloud on what I think he may be missing out on, but its certainly something that could be done for future expansion. I would certainly be happy if he could have someone update the Facebook page more often. I think that along would certainly be helpful to keep everyone up to date who does not come to the Dolph Ultimate site for all the latest and greatest news. I think he has built a lot of momentum this year and it would be nice for him to leverage social media a little more to keep the momentum going in the mindset of people who don't seek out info on this site.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 20 Aug 2010, 17:04

No I didn't take it the wrong the wrong way Dawn, don't worry! I'm just disappointed myself about the whole thing and was just explaining some of the behind the scene facts because it's not obvious how long and difficult it has been to finally have this site ready to launch (and that was close, lots of last minute work on the gallery, still videos to be changed, and I had save the day a couple of times).
Jox
Site Admin

Postby ashleyheart on 20 Aug 2010, 17:14

I think you did a good job, or at least the best you could under the circumstances, Jox. I'm sure it was frustrating but I think eventually it will pay off. :wink: Again good job!
ashleyheart

Postby Travis on 22 Aug 2010, 09:33

Jox, how did this guy get the job of making all the decisions on Dolph's official site? Why didn't Dolph hire you or someone better than whoever did this?
Travis
Regular

Postby Jox on 22 Aug 2010, 13:58

Nobody's making all the decisions but Dolph except when he lets things kinda slip away because he's busy with other things and can't just verify and approve every little detail but when it comes to hiring people since he doesn't know much about this stuff he can be influenced by others. This thing just dragged for months and just had to be done so it has. That's more than I can/should say here.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby evegotbet on 24 Aug 2010, 23:34

give the poor guy a break. i think the website is great. the only thing i don't understand is: why does it not have access to this chat forum? also, i think it would be a great idea for the website to have some sort of "live chat" capabilities SO WE CAN TALK TO THE MAN :!: :mrgreen: :oops: :D . (i luv u D). As for the cigarette, i think the picture is okay. my first impression of the picture is one of that of a bachelor Dolph. it's a tease because D is not single anymore - as the picture suggests he may be. Just for that screwup i think D should answer some of our questions directly from him - to us - his fans ( :D ).
evegotbet

Postby ashleyheart on 25 Aug 2010, 05:23

That would be really cool if Dolph did have a live chat with his fans. :o Jox do you think Dolph would ever consider that? When he's not too busy of course. :wink:
ashleyheart

Postby Jox on 25 Aug 2010, 09:55

Yes he would probably consider it and I already thought about it, but now there's a lot of unknown about the future. ;)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 25 Aug 2010, 11:07

Jox wrote:but now there's a lot of unknown about the future. ;)

Sounds bad...
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 25 Aug 2010, 12:20

No, that's not what I meant, but right now with the TE craze so he hasn't got much time to settle down and think about these things.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby ashleyheart on 25 Aug 2010, 19:14

Yes of course after all the TE stuff has simmered down maybe he will have some more free time. But then again I hope that from the Expendables he gets more work from it. :wink:
ashleyheart

Postby evegotbet on 26 Aug 2010, 00:08

Jox wrote:Yes he would probably consider it and I already thought about it

:D
x 1,000,000,000.
evegotbet

Postby bomaz on 15 Sep 2011, 21:19

Updated. Dolph say Chuck Norris will in the Exp 2 !
bomaz

Postby Jox on 10 Feb 2012, 11:30

Some updates and a new photo for the site. Some cool stuff coming... ;)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 11 Feb 2012, 23:07

A long time coming and a couple misses, this is finally happening... ;)

Jox
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Web Site Discussion