Amazing Site

Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Amazing Site

Postby njonesky102 on 03 Jul 2004, 02:21

I have only been a Fan of Dolph for 3 years and I am hooked!
I love this site! It is the first ever site I found on Dolph all those years ago. When I first came on here the site had been left to ruin. I still learnt some stuff from here though and so I waited patiently with the promise of the site being repaired and now it is the best site on the net. :D I want to say thank you to everyone who works on this site.
8)
Keep up the amazing work guys this fan is counting on you!
Kjones
njonesky102

Postby Terminator on 05 Jul 2004, 21:58

Yeah... additionally I think Dolph's site himself is at least as good as this one here, with all the nice lil' Media, but Dolph is probably to busy to write his answers in there... January and February are already listed (wow...) but I think it might repay if you spend some time to "talk" to him...
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 07 Jul 2004, 14:10

Hm, one guy complains that there aren't many good sites about Dolph online and Dolph answers " Now that you got this site,you don´t relly need any other do you?"

I hope that doesn't mean that he doesn't appreciate this one! :cry:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Return to Web Site Discussion