An other newsletter of Dolph Lundgren official's website

Have some suggestions on how to improve the site? Any feedback on the site? Post it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

An other newsletter of Dolph Lundgren official's website

Postby shooby on 05 Oct 2004, 18:02

I've just received this newsltter of Dolph Lundgren official wbsite :

Hi Everyone,

I am currently in London with post production on my first directorial effort, "The Defender", in which I also play the lead. I shot the picture in Bucharest, Romania this past February. I play a body guard to the US National Security Advisor. We're on a peace conference in Bucharest when everything goes wrong. We're attacked and my boss disappears. Now it's up to me and my team to find her.

It was invigorating and challenging to direct. Especially the scenes I am in myself. At least my leading actor ( Yours Truly..) wasn't pulling a Hollywood star trip on me.

My next picture (which I will also direct) is called "The Mechanik". I will start shooting in October this year. I play a Russian ex-hitman who's called back to Russia for one last job. This time against his former employers, the Russian mob.

My fitness book is still in the works.

Talk to you later.

Warm regards,

Dolph Lundgren

www.dolphlundgren.com //
shooby

Postby Terminator on 05 Oct 2004, 19:43

Great!
I'd really like to know if Dolph was already so glad to answer a few questions. I still cannot load his official site, because of a stupid back- ward connection with the flash in there and with Quick Time. Please help! :cry:
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby carrie on 06 Oct 2004, 01:10

yeah "shooby" i got it aswell, if you remember its posted on his site aswell,anyone who signed up for the newsletter will have got it. its good that you posted it here for those like terminator who are unable to get on dolphs site, good idea.
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 06 Oct 2004, 14:29

Yes, the news letter really describes all the things Dolph did in this year. But what about answered questions???? I'd really like to read more answers.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 07 Oct 2004, 11:00

I really like his answers, you can see a lot of irony there. I like his humor. :mrgreen:

He really should do a role where he can play out that humor. It worked very well in SILT and (in a different way) in Johnny Mnenonic.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 07 Oct 2004, 17:29

Yeah! Right, his humor in a privat message (on his website) or where ever it is not in a film, is really cool. XD

I'll try these links in hope they'll work. ;)

ADD:
-a few sec later-: Well, the last link cannot be found, but the rest is working great.
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 07 Oct 2004, 18:55

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 09 Oct 2004, 15:15

YEAH!!!!!!! The link work's and look at this: HE HAS ANSWERED ONE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Date:
September 2004
Name:
Sebastian Lüer
Question:
Dear Dolph!
Recently I saw some video clips from your fighting competition in October
1992 and it was funny when you had to break eight stony blocks... with
each hand four.I once learned how to do this on a solid plate of wood, but with stones...
oh. ;-) How long did it take to be able to smash stony blocks?! I noticed that concentration was really necessary...
DL:
Hi Sebastian,
Oh, I don’t remember. But I sure remember that it took a long time, lots of practice and as you say: required a lot of concentration. So be focused and practice hard, and you’ll get there…
Good luck, Dolph

-----
My name isn't "Lüer", but "Lüer" and it was probably a fault in the writing programming, but hey, HE REALLY DID!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :D
Terminator
Regular

Return to Web Site Discussion