Rambo V or Death Wish remake

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Craigie-Boy on 24 Jun 2008, 01:51

I saw the Rambo box set today and will probably buy it sooner or later. The films now have assorted trailers, deleted scenes, interviews, featurettes and commentaries (except for III, which has no commentary) to flesh them out, and the box is selling for a reasonable £25, so although I already have the first three films, I might well shell out for this set and buy them all again - if for no other reason than I've yet to see the new film...
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Tom on 24 Jun 2008, 10:51

I got Rambo 4 on Blu-ray. Looks great. I enjoyed the film even despite the fact that the plot wasn't great, or the supporting cast. I know Stallone was trying to put out a message and all, but it was in the end voided by cartoonishness much like Rambo 2 and 3. I suppose 4 delivered a great sequel to the sequels. Rambo 5 is going to be Rambo doing the Walking Tall thing last I heard. A bit more grounded, and back to small town America, so it'll be more a sequel to First Blood this time. It is great having Stallone back on the big screen though..
Tom
Regular

Re: Rambo V or Death Wish remake

Postby dolphage on 19 May 2010, 16:38

rambz wrote:John Rambo used knife in a fight right? Is it Rambo knife right?

Are we not deleting this obvious spam? The link in the signature is a clue.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 20 May 2010, 14:27

I knew it didn't make much sense but I had not seen the signature.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby joann on 23 Jan 2012, 13:27

I wish to get Rambo 4 on Blu-ray too so that I could appreciate how great it is.
When I see it I appreciate it but I will appreciate it more if I could have rambo knife personally.
joann

Previous

Return to Off-Topic