Shark In Venice

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Shark In Venice

Postby Geoff on 19 Oct 2008, 20:03

Er has anyone seen this??? I have and I am no director or anything but I thought is was awful. Anyone else seen it?
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Geoff on 21 Oct 2008, 09:46

Its out in the UK and you can also order it on pay for view - But I wouldnt if I were you.
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Jox on 21 Oct 2008, 17:11

Thankfully DIRECT CONTACT will easily be Lerner's best film as director (or else he's making he's doing it on purpose).
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 21 Oct 2008, 18:08

I was thinking that too, saw the SHARK IN VENICE dvd cover the other day and the trailer and I thought, boy this looks like badly directed and edited nonsense but with a nice look by the DOP, and then I looked at the DC stills again and I thought, how could a movie that has great stills like this be as big a fuck up as SHARK IN VENICE looks...I'm expecting it to be a hell of a lot better, at least the trailer...hopefully the action will blow me away! :lol: Oh and I hope they keep Direct Contact as the title because I like it, and not change it to something stupid like Missionary Dogs or something...
Nathan
Regular

Return to Off-Topic