Dolph-related Christmas gifts?

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph-related Christmas gifts?

Postby Mosquito on 25 Dec 2008, 19:10

Hey, look what I got for Christmas... what a cool surprise!

It contains the short article about Grace with the Grace & Dolph photos by Helmut Newton, issue 07/1985. Wow. It says that Grace was 38 which means that she's 61 now. Double-wow.. time goes by.

What about you, did you get any memorabilia or other stuff?
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 26 Dec 2008, 11:47

Wow someone loves you and knows where to look! Grace Jones... I'm cracking up because there's recently been a lot of ads for a new album and tour in my neighborhood!

But nope, nobody would know what to get me or even where to look for Dolph-related items.

But I recently got myself a lot of Japanese posters, lobbycards and misc memorabilia 8)

I also got binders and sleeves to organize and display my 500 lobbycards collection. I'd like to do the same for my one sheets but it gets extremely expensive...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 26 Dec 2008, 19:26

Yeah no one would know what to get me either really. This is the off-topic section right? Some of the songs from Grace Jones's new album, (in 19 years I might add) Hurricane are actually pretty good. I recommend listening to William's Blood on youtube: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JIr8kzjBaqw
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Re: Dolph-related Christmas gifts?

Postby Dawn on 31 Dec 2008, 13:30

Mosquito wrote:Hey, look what I got for Christmas... what a cool surprise!

It contains the short article about Grace with the Grace & Dolph photos by Helmut Newton, issue 07/1985. Wow. It says that Grace was 38 which means that she's 61 now. Double-wow.. time goes by.

What about you, did you get any memorabilia or other stuff?

wow! That has a much nicer cover than the US edition!
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Re: Dolph-related Christmas gifts?

Postby Mosquito on 02 Jan 2009, 22:52

Dawn wrote:wow! That has a much nicer cover than the US edition!

Well I tried to post the complete cover but it fell through the "boob and you-know" filter on that hosting site. Was gone 5 seconds after I had uploaded. Puritans. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic