HOLY Crap! JCVD to do Bloodsport 2

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

HOLY Crap! JCVD to do Bloodsport 2

Postby The Robin on 05 Feb 2009, 13:40

I just read this on his IMDb Newsdesk.

I wonder how it'll look. His acting his better and all, but I'm really wondering if he can still pull off the works like in the previous one. Obviously some of the fighting may be a tad tuned down, and the splits on the two chairs might not happen...

BUT! I want to see it, and it'll probably go to theaters if it gets enough talk and some good promotion, no more sick dog stuff again. :lol:

As a fan of Jean-Claude Van Damme, I'll see anything he's in. Come to think of it, I only became a fan of DL from watching Universal Soldier, as a Jean-Claude Van Damme fan. I guess I can thank fate for things like that ey? Man, how would life be if I never was a fan of Dolph Lundgren?

I shudder at the thought. :shock:
RIP Charles "Mask" Lewis! TapouT will never be the same.
^^ My Avatar ^^
Always an active American Gladiator!
The Robin

Re: HOLY Crap! JCVD to do Bloodsport 2

Postby Craigie-Boy on 26 Mar 2009, 05:10

Hmm.

He's got some serious working out ahead of him if he's really going to do that kind of film again. It could have potential, but will he really revisit a film of his that's 20 years old?
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Jox on 26 Mar 2009, 11:50

Apparently that's not gonna happen, but he's about to do a film called THE PIT BULL, co-written and directed by cinematographer Ross Clarkson (THE MECHANIK, UNDISPUTED 2, DIRECT CONTACT)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 09 May 2009, 12:37

THE PIT BULL is now called KARATE and here's the advance artwork
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 09 May 2009, 15:58

Nice. I think this one will end up being better than The Eagle Path.
Tom
Regular

Postby algren on 13 Aug 2009, 11:51

I can't imagine him doing Bloodsport 2. Seeing as though there is already a BS2 and because its a major deal to make a sequel to a film that was released 20 years ago i think too much for Van Damme to cope with. Infact, i wouldnt even like to see a BS2, i didn't exactly love the first one. Kickboxer is a much better film in my opinion.
algren

Return to Off-Topic