Twitter.

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Twitter.

Postby Tom on 20 Jul 2009, 12:36

I've been sussed! I did start on twitter just to tell the world about my sandwich tastes. There's nothing like the preperation, and construction of a truly great sandwich. Where there's too many ingrediants, and it should fall apart, but doesn't.

And as an extension of sandwiches, you can't beat marmite on toast. I don't think America has marmite yet, but maybe you guys in Europe have it. If not...ha ha ha! :D
Tom
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 20 Jul 2009, 15:57

Tom wrote:And as an extension of sandwiches, you can't beat marmite on toast. I don't think America has marmite yet, but maybe you guys in Europe have it. If not...ha ha ha! :D

Never heard of it before. The translator says "tasty/aromatic spread made from yeast extract." So it sounds like the standard veggie spread sold in ecological stores or in the green corner of supermarkets. It is ok but not really great, IMHO. But the sandwich you described sounds really good (except for coriander which tastes like soap, IMHO).
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 19 Aug 2009, 14:41

I have both a Twitter and facebook account. I honestly don't see a point with Twitter personally and what makes it so addictive. I can even update from my cell phone and still don't update it. Facebook allows you to share so much more than twitter and has status updates too. However, in terms of brand marketing, its amazing how much weight even companies are placing on Twitter and how many tools are out there to provide ways to manage followers, retweet and provide statistics (Tools like Hootsuite and CoTweet). That and since there is a different base of followers on Twitter vs Facebook, more than social networking site provides more ways to get your information noticed. So from the perspective of Dolph marketing his work, that might attract more attention and get more fans and people tweeting his movies and maybe that buzz is enough to create more interest in his movies and people watching them. Of course, it could be that everyone on the sites are more interested with sitting at home and wasting time on the Internet then going out and watching a movie! :lol:
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby riotgirl77 on 01 Oct 2010, 10:53

riotgirl77

Postby riotgirl77 on 06 Oct 2010, 01:56

Jox wrote:What do you think guys do you think Dolph should be on Twitter? Can it really bring something to him besides showing he's on the page?

People on Twitter have been wondering if he is on Twitter (I have a search set to tweets containing "Dolph Lundgren" lol just to pick up on some Dolph news and what people have been posting in their Twitter accts.) so I've been letting those people know he has one, but it hasn't been updated in ages. If he starts updating it...I HIGHLY recommend he try to get the verification sticker on his Twitter asap you know since there's a lot of fakers.
riotgirl77

Previous

Return to Off-Topic