Uninteresting information

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Uninteresting information

Postby bomaz on 27 Oct 2009, 13:29

I will erase the topic tomorrow or the day after.

Will Haven (hardcore band from sacramento), quite known within the metal lover circle, made a song called Dolph Lundgren (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpe_Diem ... aven_album) even though, I don't if the lyrics have something to do with The Man. And a friend of mine, singer in the band MOPA, was the opening act for Will Haven during their last european tour. I'll ask him if they played the song live.

I told you it not interesting. :mrgreen:
bomaz

Re: Uninteresting information

Postby Jox on 27 Oct 2009, 14:33

It's not so uninteresting. Actually if you look around there are quite a few rock bands and songs named after "Dolph Lundgren". There's notably one from Belgium, I think they even use movie titles sometimes, and I saw photos of a concert where they wore masks with a picture of Dolph :mrgreen:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 27 Oct 2009, 20:51

bomaz

Postby bomaz on 10 Oct 2010, 11:43

Now again, in the "uninteresting stuff from me" :
yesterday, i get out of a pub with some friends. A drunken shirtless man (it was 15°c outside, with a strong wind) comes to us and asks for cigarettes. We politely say we don't have some. e begins to talk about how people are incensitive nowadays, how the friend of mine who answered was rude, and this friend could go f**ck himself. My friend asked him to stay polite, and this crazy/ drunk guy said this :
"You think you're Chuck Norris asshole ? You know what ? I'm Dolph Lundgren and i'll kick your Chuck Norris ass !!!"
If the guy wasn't drunk and he didn't look kinda weird, I would have applaused :D
bomaz

Postby dolphage on 20 Oct 2010, 12:45

bomaz wrote:"You think you're Chuck Norris asshole ? You know what ? I'm Dolph Lundgren and i'll kick your Chuck Norris ass !!!"

That made my day! Awesome!
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 23 Oct 2010, 10:54

dolphage wrote:
bomaz wrote:"You think you're Chuck Norris asshole ? You know what ? I'm Dolph Lundgren and i'll kick your Chuck Norris ass !!!"

I can imagine. You have a drink and some fun and the next day, someone quotes you on your favourite discussion board. :mrgreen:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 24 Oct 2010, 14:32

Mosquito wrote:
dolphage wrote:

I can imagine. You have a drink and some fun and the next day, someone quotes you on your favourite discussion board. :mrgreen:

Hahaha! No joke, that guy could have been me, except I'm a nice guy (in my dreams).

But I love that DL is becoming that much of an accepted cultural reference. Even drunks call upon him in battle, like a Norse God Of War!
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Return to Off-Topic