evegotbet dissussion (temporary)

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

evegotbet dissussion (temporary)

Postby evegotbet on 05 Oct 2010, 01:53

Re: SKIN TRADE (2011) (in development)
Sent: 04 Oct 2010, 00:25
To: evegotbet

Yes you're right, and I can't believe you're asking me why. We've already discussed this and I even got approval from other members to edit or delete them they are overly inappropriate. They also often make little sense, off topic and embarrass and freak out other members. Just please restrain yourself. Keep it simple and serious, and no more God or addressing to Dolph as if you were talking directly to him please. Now I'll have to delete this one because it has nothing to do with SKIN TRADE. Thank you for understanding.

i'm sorry i don't understand and why can't you believe i am asking you why? and who are these "other members" you are talking about. i think you have a serious case of being a "LIAR". you are telling me i can't speak to Dolph as if i am speaking directly to him. you can't tell me that. i don't appreciate you telling me to restrain myself. i think you should restrain yourself from telling me how i can and can't talk. and if the word GOD offends you - GET USED TO IT! :D .
evegotbet

SKIN TRADE (2011) (in development)

Postby bomaz on 05 Oct 2010, 09:55

I personnally don't appreciate when people make public private messages. It was intended just for you, and, BTW, jox make sense in this message (IMHO). Sorry to say that.
bomaz

SKIN TRADE (2011) (in development)

Postby Jox on 05 Oct 2010, 10:43

evegotbet wrote:i'm sorry i don't understand and why can't you believe i am asking you why?

Because we've been over this and already warned you several times before (where have you been?).
and who are these "other members" you are talking about. i think you have a serious case of being a "LIAR".
I have no reason to lie about this or anything else and I don't have to justify myself to you or give you names, nor do I have time to play 'bad cop' with this bullshit.
you are telling me i can't speak to Dolph as if i am speaking directly to him.
If you think you're speaking to him you seriously need to get a grip and get realistic (ever seen Brooke Shield in her "Friends" cameo stalking Joey and taking him for his character?).
you can't tell me that. i don't appreciate you telling me to restrain myself. i think you should restrain yourself from telling me how i can and can't talk. and if the word GOD offends you - GET USED TO IT! :D .

This is a public message board, like any community you have to ground rules, and limits and regulation otherwise it's chaos and anarchy. The word God doesn't offend me personally but we are in a neutral place where religion should be left to anyone's personal beliefs and therefore you're constant use of it is offending to this ground rule and those who don't believe in it and it has nothing to do with our subject. I'll also add that one of your recent comments included a 'nazi' reference, which is again not the first time and as much if not more offending. So if you continue to disregard warnings, we'll have to crack down on you or ban you.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 05 Oct 2010, 11:05

Jox wrote:This is a public message board, like any community you have to ground rules, and limits and regulation otherwise it's chaos and anarchy. The word God doesn't offend me personally but we are in a neutral place where religion should be left to anyone's personal beliefs and therefore you're constant use of it is offending to this ground rule and those who don't believe in it and it has nothing to do with our subject. I'll also add that one of your recent comments included a 'nazi' reference, which is again not the first time and as much if not more offending. So if you continue to disregard warnings, we'll have to crack down on you or ban you.

Amen to that.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby riotgirl77 on 06 Oct 2010, 02:03

bomaz wrote:I personnally don't appreciate when people make public private messages.

Hate that too....its happened to me before. Ugh! :roll:
riotgirl77

Return to Off-Topic