Jean-Claude Van Damme Suffers Heart Attack

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Jean-Claude Van Damme Suffers Heart Attack

Postby riotgirl77 on 20 Oct 2010, 02:14

riotgirl77

Re: Jean-Claude Van Damme Suffers Heart Attack

Postby Jox on 20 Oct 2010, 10:24

He's been okay for a while now actually but the story only leaked now and is producing unfounded rumors, to get the facts straight, check the numerous Sheldon Lettich comments on http://www.vandammefan.net/ and don't believe everything you read elsewhere...

That's because we were asked -- by JC and his agent -- to keep it quiet until they could release a statement. Guess the cat somehow got out of the bag before they could do that.

It was a mild heart attack, by the way. That's why you saw a photo of JC, Gladys, and myself out at a restaurant only a couple of days after the fact. And the day after that JC flew back to Belgium, which is a lot of flying (3 planes!) and not something that he would have undertaken had his condition been more serious. The reason that Gladys left after him is because she flew on a different plane to Los Angeles, another indicator that this was not quite as serious as it might seem.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby riotgirl77 on 20 Oct 2010, 20:54

Ohhh well I didn't find that piece of news on an unofficial JCVD site (never been to one lol)...it caught my eye on imdb's home page which then led me to the article at eonline.com.

I saw he set the story straight on his Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/Muscles.from.Brussels
riotgirl77

Postby The Fizz on 04 Nov 2010, 16:15

It's a fake story it's everywhere on the forum of his as well. Big fan of Jean Claude Van Damme as well as with Dolph.
The Fizz

Return to Off-Topic