Steven Seagal's potental TV series -- "True Justice" trailer

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Steven Seagal's potental TV series -- "True Justice" trailer

Postby Ivan Drago on 23 Nov 2010, 12:01

Was originally called "Southern Justice" (but apparently the setting doesn't really matter if it takes place in Seattle?!?!?!?). Hasn't been picked up by any TV networks yet. There's a rumor it won't be picked up at all and instead will appear as a series of several straight-to-DVD movies.

Ivan Drago

Re: Steven Seagal's potental TV series -- "True Justice" tra

Postby Geoff on 20 Dec 2010, 20:09

looks like big steve has even dropped a big in weight!
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Scorpio on 20 Dec 2010, 23:32

Scorpio

Postby ben on 05 May 2011, 13:50

EDIT: Sorry, I realize this is an old thread, but the TV series is due to air after mid-2011 and episodes are already appearing on DVD (or rather, separate episodes edited together as full length films).

I'll come in here as a Seagal fan;

Better quality production than some of his recent DTV films, but his screen time is shared with his team, effectively his co-stars, who don't really carry much charisma or personality.

The TV series is due to air in UK later this year I believe. They are being released prematurely as 'films' though, cutting two episodes together as one film, which makes it inconsistent to follow because suddenly halfway through the characters and storyline abruptly changes.

For action fans, the fight scenes are brief, but enjoyable, and so far/from what I've noticed, there is no obvious dubbing and no apparent stunt doubles.

Anyway, while these are coming out, alongside production of season 3 of Lawman, I've also heard he may begin a new film sometime near July.
ben

Return to Off-Topic