Love, Life & Death

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Love, Life & Death

Postby Nathan on 12 Sep 2011, 13:40

Hey guys,

Check out my brand new book, my first book as an author and maybe my last haha! Love, Life, Death, Affection, Seduction, Destruction & Everything in Between: Poetry from the Pen of a Professional Amateur is available online at amazon.com and amazon.co.uk and also in kindle format, as well as barnes&noble.com, xlibris.com and borders.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Affection-Seduc ... 365&sr=8-1

Love, Life, Death, Affection, Seduction, Destruction & Everything in Between: Poetry from the Pen of a Professional Amateur

Nathan Shepka

A thought-provoking collection of sixty poems written around the topics of love, life and death, each carries its own individual message covering just about everything from the beginning of time to the end of the world. Take a trip through heaven where true freedom can be found, learn the heartbreak and sorrow of lost and dying love as well as the joy of blossoming romance. Discover the destruction of war and the tragedies that come with it as well as the injustices in the world today. Sharp spurts of humour are injected at appropriate times and each poem has been crafted with particular morals and lessons in mind. For short stories that hit straight to the heart and also happen to rhyme look no further than Love, Life, Death, Affection, Seduction, Destruction & Everything in Between.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Re: Love, Life & Death

Postby Jox on 18 Sep 2011, 23:55

Congrats on your book Nate, I didn't know you wrote, that's awesome! 8)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Geoff on 20 Sep 2011, 12:22

Nathan wrote:Hey guys,

Check out my brand new book, my first book as an author and maybe my last haha! Love, Life, Death, Affection, Seduction, Destruction & Everything in Between: Poetry from the Pen of a Professional Amateur is available online at amazon.com and amazon.co.uk and also in kindle format, as well as barnes&noble.com, xlibris.com and borders.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Affection-Seduc ... 365&sr=8-1

Love, Life, Death, Affection, Seduction, Destruction & Everything in Between: Poetry from the Pen of a Professional Amateur

Nathan Shepka

A thought-provoking collection of sixty poems written around the topics of love, life and death, each carries its own individual message covering just about everything from the beginning of time to the end of the world. Take a trip through heaven where true freedom can be found, learn the heartbreak and sorrow of lost and dying love as well as the joy of blossoming romance. Discover the destruction of war and the tragedies that come with it as well as the injustices in the world today. Sharp spurts of humour are injected at appropriate times and each poem has been crafted with particular morals and lessons in mind. For short stories that hit straight to the heart and also happen to rhyme look no further than Love, Life, Death, Affection, Seduction, Destruction & Everything in Between.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

About to order my copy mate to help the cause, great job well done.
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Nathan on 20 Sep 2011, 17:18

Thanks both of you! Really appreciate it! Thanks guys :mrgreen:
Nathan
Regular

Postby whiteandblank on 23 Oct 2011, 12:13

good luck fella
Is there an off switch to your mouth?
whiteandblank

Postby Nathan on 21 May 2012, 19:38

Sequel to my first book, available exclusively on amazon kindle;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wanderings-Thro ... 353&sr=8-3
Nathan
Regular

Postby Moltisanti on 22 May 2012, 04:39

Very cool. Good luck with the follow-up!
Moltisanti
Regular

Return to Off-Topic